Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in DX Listing)
DX Listing

LsqSTAR ST-6229C GPS DVD Player for Toyota

• RoguePC Wednesday, March 12, 2014 12:52 PM Reply
    Wondering two things about this Android based radio system:

1) Is this compatible with the iPhone 5s?

2) What color are the hard buttons and dials? Hopefully variable, but I require Orange to match my Toyota dash lights.

Posts(2) | Reviews | Tip post

• Rubychen @DX Staff @DX Staff Friday, March 14, 2014 2:56 PM Reply
    Hello @RoguePC,
    1). This is not compatible with the iPhone 5s.
    2). Its button light is near to orange, you can refer to the fifth picture.
    Hope you can like it.
    Best regards
    Ruby
    Posts(720) | Reviews | Tip post

• RoguePC Saturday, March 15, 2014 1:40 AM Reply
    Hi Ruby, thanks for the info. But when you say it's not "compatible" with the iPhone 5s, can you please clarify?

Re: Bluetooth - I understand I can't plug my phone in directly, but won't it connect via bluetooth? I only need this to enable the handsfree phone functions, but it would be nice if I could stream music over bluetooth too (this is called AD2P I believe, but don't see it listed). Do you think it work for either of these?

Re:WiFi - I assume I can still use my iPhone 5s as a WiFi hotspot, allowing the LsqSTAR ST-6229C to connect to the internet. Is this correct?

Also wondering if there is a link to download the manual somewhere... I'm sure that would help answer any other questions I might have. $500 seems like a lot to just take a chance on - and shipping and returning will take too much time.
    Posts(2) | Reviews | Tip post

• Rubychen @DX Staff @DX Staff Friday, April 11, 2014 11:57 AM Reply
    Hello @RoguePC,
    Would you like to offer us the sku number to us?
    Just like SKU: 299830
    Best regards
    Ruby
    Posts(720) | Reviews | Tip post

«Reply to this thread (in DX Listing)
DX Listing

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere