Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in Feedback)
Feedback

US Direct NOT ANY FASTER

• rforrester Monday, March 17, 2014 1:25 PM Reply
    Abandon any hope of "US Direct" ordering being any faster than the main DX site. 2-4 Handling and 3-5 Shipping! Ha!
    I try an order every year to see if DX has gotten better. Be warned...it's the same old DX.
    Posts(87) | Reviews | Tip post

• Juliazhu @DX Staff @DX Staff Friday, March 21, 2014 9:18 AM Reply
    @rforrester
    We checked that you had placed one order on US Direct Site on 3/10/2014.The order was automatically cancelled due to pending payment on 3/14/2014.So this order could not be shipped out.
    If you want 901268471,please place a new order.Thanks:-)
    Posts(23) | Reviews | Tip post

• rforrester Friday, March 21, 2014 9:32 AM Reply
    I placed the order under another account. One that I don't want posted here.

Are you now claiming that item 901268471 is available and ready to ship in 48 hours as specified on your FAQ page?

"US Direct ensures that all the products can be supplied within 48 hours."

• Juliazhu @DX Staff @DX Staff Monday, March 24, 2014 4:32 PM Reply
    @rforrester
    Sorry for my late reply.
    Availabity information of this item is unstable. We are not sure for shipment within 48 hours. But if you had placed an order, we will try our best to get it asap. Thanks for your support.
    Posts(23) | Reviews | Tip post

• rforrester Tuesday, March 25, 2014 3:27 AM Reply
    Perhaps the product page should reflect that it isn't available...

• gfirerescue Sunday, May 11, 2014 6:23 AM Reply
    It is defiantly not delivered as advertised. I understand it might take time to get to the USA but it has sat here in the states for 10 day alone.
    Dont believe the hype. It may be better then the normal delivery. But it is not processed or shipped as advertised.
    I inquired about this and was told that it may not have shipped on time due to a supply demand, And was asked if I had checked with the supplier prior to ordering. Really? Why didn't the supplier notify me or DX that there was a supply problem? or why wasn't there a out of supply notice on the suppliers page? They had no problem billing me immediately, But didn't even ship it from Hong Kong for 8 days.and it has sat here in the states for another 10 days. So we are up to 20 days since i placed my order and it hasn't even left the US shipper yet.
    Posts(2) | Reviews | Tip post

• Droppin35 Thursday, May 15, 2014 9:13 AM Reply
    Took 3 days to get to US, not bad. Sat in warehouse in US 7 days, really. Took another 3 days to deliver, at least is was moving.
    Posts(1) | Reviews | Tip post

• Smile2014 @DX Staff @DX Staff Friday, May 16, 2014 4:26 PM Reply
    @rforrester

we are sorry to have kept you misunderstood.
    All items in site are available, they just need to few days to prepare it. A few products might need more 48 hours to prepare.
    But we will try our best to get it asap. Thanks for your understand.

Posts(645) | Reviews | Tip post

«Reply to this thread (in Feedback)
Feedback

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere