Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in Hot Deals & Coupons)
Hot Deals & Coupons

Thread Closed MVProduct Shopping Season!24 Hr Shipping!(Updated)

• Nishant123 Monday, April 21, 2014 10:33 PM Reply
    Its kind of a luck thing.
    Real eyes realise real lies.
    Posts(833) | Reviews | Tip post

• ddbo1 Monday, April 21, 2014 10:41 PM Reply
    DX.COM рейтинг продаж не поднимают обманом, я отказываюсь от покупок у вас, и сообщу об этом на всех своих страницах, а это пару тысяч только фрэндов
    Posts(3) | Reviews | Tip post

• Hman545 Monday, April 21, 2014 10:48 PM Reply
    ^^ Google translate:

"Rating sales do not raise fraud, I refuse to purchase from you, and tell you all about it on their pages, and it is only a couple of thousand frendov"
    Posts(22) | Reviews | Tip post

• Nishant123 Monday, April 21, 2014 10:52 PM Reply
    Nice job hman545.
    Real eyes realise real lies.
    Posts(833) | Reviews | Tip post

• zhono Tuesday, April 22, 2014 6:09 AM Reply
    The first one is the only one that worked. Now, every time new products become available, the site just craches and won't load for 15-20 minutes, until everything is already gone. And now, the checkout page won't even load.

Also, one of the items up next, the bluetooth dongle, is already sold out. So...
    Posts(99) | Reviews | Tip post

post edited by zhono on 4/22/2014 at 6:44 AM
  • AndiBcool Tuesday, April 22, 2014 8:20 AM Reply
    LOL its funny that ppl still think they have a chance to actually get something.
    The last events was the same, traffic problems, checkout problems ect. pp.
    Its just a waste of time.

DX should lower prices in order to get customers back and not giving away 5 items for free.

Posts(856) | Reviews | Tip post

• dmn86 Tuesday, April 22, 2014 10:15 AM Reply
    For me it took about 15-20 seconds to copy coupon code into checkout (with coupon approve wait time), just to receive "Coupon times ran out". I guess people who are nearer to the website location geographically (lower ping), or with some special program to automatise actions are lucky. Technically everything is explainable, but still i feel kind of the fooled.
    Posts(1) | Reviews | Tip post

• ddbo1 Tuesday, April 22, 2014 11:02 AM Reply
    Участвовал в каждой акции,уже сутки,не один купон не работает!
    Participated in each share already night, not one coupon does not work!
    Posts(3) | Reviews | Tip post

• zhono Tuesday, April 22, 2014 2:07 PM Reply
    So. I just rushed to get the code, added the product and entered the code, and it went through. Yes, I got one. CLick next to pay, and it says an error has occurred. Go back to the cart, the item is full price again, and it says the coupon is no good. What kind of stupidity is this?
    Posts(99) | Reviews | Tip post

• callmemars @DX Staff @DX Staff Tuesday, April 22, 2014 2:54 PM Reply
    This is because there were too many people simultaneously applying the coupon but the times of using this coupon is 5 only. So probably you were just one or two seconds slower than others to finish the payment. I'm sorry for that. Anyway, good luck to you! Thanks for your support!
    Posts(67) | Reviews | Tip post

Page 3 of 9
Go to Page:
Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere