Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in Notices & News)
Notices & News

AUD.DX cancelled order. Taking too long!

• brock05 Saturday, April 19, 2014 9:43 AM Reply
    I purchased from your AUD store as it states Handling Time: 2-4 business days Delivery: 3-5 business days.

Order Number: 140401132015841890

1. I placed the order on the 01/04/2014 and paid in full that day.
    2. I contacted you on the 10/04/2014 for an update as I needed this Urgently now.
    3. You replied on the 12/04/2014 saying it’s out of stock and asked If I wanted to cancel.
    4. I replied and asked for the order to be cancelled on the 13/04/2014.
    5. I purchased product locally on the 14/04/2014 as I needed it urgently for work.
    6. 17/04/2014 I contacted live chat and asked where is my refund. They told me it was shipped yesterday!
    7. I asked for a refund way before the order was shipped!

Live chat said they couldn't do anything as it was shipped. I don't need this any more and want a refund!
    I have also emailed Cassie the manager according to live chat a few days ago! No reply from her!
    Posts(5) | Reviews | Tip post

• Yangjia Friday, April 25, 2014 2:02 PM Reply
    @brock05:
    I'm so sorry for any inconvenience caused this time.
    We have asked Toll express to return the package to us.
    And we also refunded $17.26 to your paypal account, the money will be in your account after 1-3 days, please check it then.
    Posts(26) | Reviews | Tip post

• brock05 Friday, April 25, 2014 4:50 PM Reply
    WHAT! Refunded $17.26?
    I paid $48.72 for the following product http://aud.dx.com/product/scart-hdmi-to-hdmi-video-converter-black-961129829

This is just ridiculous!

I have been a DX client for years! This is how you treat your clients! Just fix this guys! I will think again about ordering from you again!
    Posts(5) | Reviews | Tip post

• Yangjia Friday, April 25, 2014 5:02 PM Reply
    @brock05 :I'm sorry for the former reply.

Now I have refunded $48.72 to your paypal account, the money will be in your account after 1-3 days, please check it then.

Regars

Posts(26) | Reviews | Tip post

«Reply to this thread (in Notices & News)
Notices & News

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere