Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in Off Topic)
Off Topic

Stupid things.

• sheepish Top 10 Forum Poster Saturday, June 1, 2019 7:14 AM Reply

I watched the first video on the first page of that thread. I thought we'd hear more stamping sounds than we did, then see someone running around on the grass with his shoes and pants on fire.

I note DX sells IMALENT torches and batteries.

Remembering 30 years.
    Posts(24950) | Reviews | Tip post

• sheepish Top 10 Forum Poster Monday, June 3, 2019 7:24 PM Reply

... good to see Alisa is on the ball!I guess repling to old posts ...

More "repling" to old posts: http://club.dx.com/forums/Forums.dx/threadid.1484699#1488816

It's not seven year gap this time, though.

Remembering 30 years.

• gasbag11 Top 10 Forum Poster Saturday, June 8, 2019 6:51 AM Reply

Not one reply from staff in "latest posts". 

This site is now officially a joke. I can't even get my top 10 badge removed. 

NO! I don't know why DX screwed up the site so badly.
    Ask them.
    Posts(12572) | Reviews | Tip post

• gasbag11 Top 10 Forum Poster Wednesday, June 12, 2019 9:20 PM Reply

http://club.dx.com/forums/Forums.dx/threadid.1486566?page=1 

@nesoor, Hi, please try to this format (just make example: 6844DM) to see if it works. 

Really? Is the customer now required to try to find out how to fix things? What if it doesn't work? Will she say something like; "Well, that didn't work so let's try something else"?

That reply has to be a joke, right?

Ask them.

• sheepish Top 10 Forum Poster Tuesday, August 20, 2019 9:18 AM Reply

... good to see Alisa is on the ball!

Like in http://club.dx.com/forums/forums.dx/threadid.413227?paging=no where she posts straight after eight (!) spam posts in a row, and either says the spam link is a good site, or that the DX site is good.

Remembering 30 years.

• gasbag11 Top 10 Forum Poster Tuesday, August 20, 2019 9:31 AM Reply

LMAO!

The proverbial "box o' rocks".

Ask them.

• gasbag11 Top 10 Forum Poster Wednesday, August 21, 2019 8:49 PM Reply

and either says the spam link is a good site, or that the DX site is good.

Well we know for sure that 1 of the sites is crap, but we don't know anything about the spam sites. :)

Ask them.

• gasbag11 Top 10 Forum Poster Saturday, August 24, 2019 10:03 PM Reply

Speaking of a "box o' rocks", check this thread out. vv

http://club.dx.com/forums/forums.dx/threadid.1489185 

She has the customer's username and ticket # but still needs an order #? That's bullsh*t. I've seen staff here (in the past when they actually had brains) help people out without asking for an order #, many times. Just stalling for time.

Even better is asking about his/her "specific question". Maybe, just maybe, it has something to do about dx having his phone for over 5 months now and not a word from anyone about repair/replacement, or even an acknowledgement that they have it? 

Anyways, I think that maybe an "empty box o' rocks" might be more accurate.

Ask them.

post edited by gasbag11 on 8/24/2019 at 10:04 PM
  • sheepish Top 10 Forum Poster Sunday, August 25, 2019 9:38 AM Reply

I just had to log in, then click the Post link a second time to get this message box.

She has the customer's username and ticket # but still needs an order #?

Maybe, like the customer, she cannot access the ticket either.

Remembering 30 years.

• gasbag11 Top 10 Forum Poster Sunday, October 13, 2019 9:06 PM Reply

Talking about stupid things, I had to log in to see if I had any new PMs, got the pop up, (which was not pre-filled in) logged in, then decided to see if my wishlist still existed. Clicked the heart at the top of the page and then had to log in again. (this time it was pre-filled in) Logging in the second time gave me an error 500 page, yet the home page header bar was still at the top of the page and clicking the heart (again) gave me my wishlist. 

Are they really that stupid? Do they just not care how screwed up this site is? Do they even know how screwed up this site is?

What really amazes me, is that after the huge list of changes that have taken place here, I can't think of one single thing that's an improvement. Not one. How is that possible? They should have, at the very least, just by chance alone, accidentally got something right. 

The only conclusion left is that they're not only stupid, but unlucky too.

@sheepish. Are you able to post pics?

Again I'm unable to. The URLs from the last time I tried, keep replacing the one I just tried to use, and I saw no way to remove them. 

EDIT - Oh yeah, then I had to log back in again on the forum page to post this. 

RE-EDIT - Am I stupid? Or blind? I can't find sku #s anywhere on items pages. Why would they remove them?

Ask them.

post edited by gasbag11 on 10/13/2019 at 9:34 PM
Page 94 of 95
Go to Page:
«Reply to this thread (in Off Topic)
Off Topic

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere