Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in Notices & News)
Notices & News

Live support wont answers my delivery Questions

• alecan3100 Monday, May 12, 2014 11:22 AM Reply
    So I have been talking to "starck" on LiveChat about my order and she said 2-6 weeks which is inaccurate cause it is meant to be 5-9 days. Then she says its not expedited which it should because i ordered $80 worth of stuff then she says 1-10 days among many other differing date for delivery. Why are they not about to get accurate information and actually read and answer my questions instead of going to stock answers. What is the best way to short this shite out people?
    Posts(2) | Reviews | Tip post

• Smile2014 @DX Staff @DX Staff Thursday, May 15, 2014 10:30 AM Reply
    @alecan3100

Sorry to the late reply.
    Could you tell us your order number? We would help you check it and solve your problem soon.
    Then if you ordered in AU/US/EU DIRECT, the logistic time is 5-7 business days, not 2-6 weeks.
    Look forward to your reply.
    Posts(645) | Reviews | Tip post

• alecan3100 Friday, May 16, 2014 8:16 PM Reply
    Ok so now i have spent around 3 hours talking to your company trying to sort out my order. Apparently it wasnt in stock. And now that i found one that is i am not being guaranteed when it will be delivered. I am not even being given a discount for all the effort i have had to put in. All i want is for them to replace the item i wanted with one that is in stock and is $4 more because it is the next cheapest Android HD media stick with 2GB of ram available.
    Posts(2) | Reviews | Tip post

«Reply to this thread (in Notices & News)
Notices & News

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere