Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in Feedback)
Feedback

P.I.C/Payment Issue

• nickyhaznick Thursday, May 22, 2014 5:20 PM Reply
    Hi. I would like to ask a few question in regards of Deal Extreme.
    Question 1- My friend just registered as a member of Deal Extreme and she purchased an item of Multifunction 3-1 Butane lighter/bottle opener/fruit knife.She encountered a problem when she wanna checked out her payment but your system prompt her to register PayPal account.She did follow all the instructions but however unable to proceed further but PayPal already deducted a charges of USD1.So how can you guys advice me about this?
    Question 2- Since when did Deal Extreme made a requirement for any account holder from Deal Extreme to open an account with PayPal?.As i can remember on the last purchased last year,i haven't has any issue from Deal Extreme to purchased using my credit card.This is a bit troublesome when customer wanna purchased any item from Deal Extreme like my friend.
    Question 3- If i bought an item below than USD10, will Deal Extreme providing tracker for me?.This is because of certain website has this policy that any purchasing below than minimum will not eligible to receive any tracker like i experienced before and will make things difficult when an item is undelivered?.
    Question 4- I would like to change my current e-mail address but somehow i couldn't found in how to change my personal details?. The only things that's Deal Extreme can really help is to change our mailing address or contact number.So can you guys help me out?.
    Question 5- Is your LiveChat fully operational?.This is because i couldn't find solution that was offered by Deal Extreme and decided to tried use this method of communication when i having an issue before i starts to posted in Deal Extreme blog.I also would like to feedback on your LiveChat.I tried a lot of time to connect to this service but no respond from operator in LiveChat and i tried to connect to you guys during your office hours that was indicate on LiveChat pages.Can you guy creat a link in Deal Extreme pages that customer can send a e-mail pertaining any inquiries instead using LiveChat which i tried a lot of time but seems unable to utilize it.

Hope to hear from Deal Extreme respond as soon as possible about my inquires and feedback.
    Posts(12) | Reviews | Tip post

• sheepish Top 10 Forum Poster Thursday, May 22, 2014 6:20 PM Reply
    1. Was this your friend? http://club.dx.com/forums/forums.dx/threadid.1369843. Where did Paypal actually deduct a $1 charge from? Your friend's credit card? Shouldn't you be asking Paypal?

2. Was it an affiliate account, perchance?

3. If your order is less than $15 you just have to pay another $1.70 if you want tracking.

4. Nope. You cannot change your DX account email address. Open a new account if you must change it.

5. No email support. Open a ticket.
    Remembering 30 years.
    Posts(24949) | Reviews | Tip post

• LAL Moderator Thursday, May 22, 2014 8:16 PM Reply
    *subscribed*
    Forum Mod - *not* DX™ Staff
    ******* Forum Rules: http://dxurl.com/RX4j *******
    How to contact DX --> https://cs.dx.com

O homem comum fala, o sábio escuta, o tolo discute, o babaca insulta
    Posts(36488) | Reviews | Tip post

• nickyhaznick Wednesday, June 4, 2014 2:23 AM Reply
    Hi.
    Thank you for replying my inquiries.In regards of my inquiries earlier that i send to Deal Extreme dated on 22nd May 2014 pertaining unable to check out an order right after she key in everything when PayPal prompt her to registered an account before my friend able to proceed further.
    Answer for Question 01:
    No the link that you posted are not my friend.She registered under name Azliana Abdul Hamid and the reason being that i inquiries from Deal Extreme about payment has been deducted from PayPal even though she unable to proceed to another page,I'd believe that Deal Extreme did made an arrangement with PayPal recently,because when i made a purchased last year Deal Extreme doesn't required for any new account to open up an account with PayPal?.
    Answer for Question 02:
    No.not a affiliate account/joint account infact she just registered before i send you guys a feedback.
    Answer for Question 03:
    That's mean if any customer purchased of total amount below than USD15,they still have an option to pay additional charges for tracker?.Good
    Answer for Question 04:
    O.k,since we're unable to change our e-mails address and need to open up a new account,so what's gonna happen to our points that we collected upon purchasing thru using the old account?.Will Deal Extreme mapping the existing points to a new account or will it be forfeited?.
    Answer to Question 05:
    Aren't Deal Extreme gonna do something about no feedback should be channel via writing e-mail?.I'd found it better for customer and in a longer run Deal Extreme can become better instead limited a few channel for customers to communicate with?.
    Hope to hear replied from Deal Extreme as soon as possible and please respond on my latest post as well.
    Cheers.
    Posts(12) | Reviews | Tip post

• sheepish Top 10 Forum Poster Wednesday, June 4, 2014 6:18 AM Reply
    1. I suspect you have just misunderstood something in the sign-up process.

4. Make a post with the new account in a points transfer thread or make an intelligent, helpful, on topic post in any thread. From the old account use "Tip Post" at the bottom of that new post to tip all the points from your old account to the new account.

5. No. DX thinks it's better like it is. You can tell them you prefer email but I doubt anything will change.
    Remembering 30 years.
    Posts(24949) | Reviews | Tip post

«Reply to this thread (in Feedback)
Feedback

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere