Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in Bug Reports)
Bug Reports

changing shipping address if i pay you with paypal

• anonymos198 Thursday, May 22, 2014 10:25 PM Reply
    i did contact your service yesterday about changing shipping address if i pay you with paypal because my country don't support paypal i did create an account with random info a US paypal account and i want to ship my item to my real address in tunisia yesterday you said is ok to change the shipping address after paying with paypal so i did what you told me to do and this morning when i did open my email i found 2 email from you the first one tell me to take a picture of my paypal account and the second one is telling me that the order is being cancelled way is that and what i need to do ??? !!!!
    Posts(5) | Reviews | Tip post

• matrix-neo Moderator Thursday, May 22, 2014 11:14 PM Reply
    you must not change the address in paypal, change the address when you are on the DX order checkout page, if you change the address details like the country paypal will redflag the transaction as a security breach and block the transfer or even suspend the paypal account
    Resistance is futile-give in to DX gadget craving!
    also a voluntary mod-be nice please!
    Have an enquiry? https://cs.dx.com/ticket/index

Posts(11865) | Reviews | Tip post

• anonymos198 Friday, May 23, 2014 12:41 AM Reply
    Yes i did change the order shipping address in my dx account but you just send me email telling me upload sceen shot for my paypal
    the probleme was that the email send when i was slepping 1AM and after that i just gat another email telling me the order is bean canceled
    in 10 AM AND i just login to my emai 11 AM in this morning

post edited by anonymos198 on 5/23/2014 at 12:43 AM
  • matrix-neo Moderator Friday, May 23, 2014 12:45 AM Reply
    DX staff asked you to send the paypal screenshot? i know for new credit card accounts DX may ask for a one time ID check for your protection and security, maybe DX staff are just trying to confirm it is your account?
    Resistance is futile-give in to DX gadget craving!
    also a voluntary mod-be nice please!
    Have an enquiry? https://cs.dx.com/ticket/index

Posts(11865) | Reviews | Tip post

• anonymos198 Friday, May 23, 2014 4:21 AM Reply
    Yes they ask me for comfirming the payment and because i use paypal i need to give theme screnshot the probleme was that i didn't know that because the email was send at 1 AM with my time zone so befor i know that the just canceled the order after 8 or 9 h

«Reply to this thread (in Bug Reports)
Bug Reports

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere