Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in Feedback)
Feedback

don't order here

• Mrlaserlamp Tuesday, May 27, 2014 9:40 PM Reply
    everyone, don't order here!
    first I got my packages, but now they just don't send it anymore!

I ordered for 37$ and they say I already got it, but i don't received anything! this is a warrant for everyone in the EU! don't buy here, you will never receive it!

the services say I already got it, the ticket service say I already got it. I don't have anything. and if you have the same problem as me, they won't solve it, they just keep saying you already got it!
    Posts(2) | Reviews | Tip post

• gasbag11 Top 10 Forum Poster Tuesday, May 27, 2014 10:34 PM Reply
    What is the last update for the tracking # for your order? If it says: "Delivered", than someone signed for it. Are you sure it wasn't stolen? Maybe someone signed for it and forgot to tell you?
    NO! I don't know why DX screwed up the site so badly.
    Ask them.
    Posts(12572) | Reviews | Tip post

• Mrlaserlamp Wednesday, May 28, 2014 1:26 AM Reply
    It does say it's delivered, but nobody in my house has signed for it. And if it's stolen, then they would steal 3 packages that didn't came.
    Posts(2) | Reviews | Tip post

• gasbag11 Top 10 Forum Poster Wednesday, May 28, 2014 1:34 AM Reply
    @LAL or @cyclist; What does DX do in cases like this. ^^

(LAL and cyclist are moderators and know more than I do about this type of problem)
    NO! I don't know why DX screwed up the site so badly.
    Ask them.
    Posts(12572) | Reviews | Tip post

• LAL Moderator Wednesday, May 28, 2014 1:56 AM Reply
    The customer has the right to complain to the local post if the package is addressed to him, so he has to go to the nearest post office and request them to show a proof of delivery.
    Forum Mod - *not* DX™ Staff
    ******* Forum Rules: http://dxurl.com/RX4j *******
    How to contact DX --> https://cs.dx.com

O homem comum fala, o sábio escuta, o tolo discute, o babaca insulta
    Posts(36488) | Reviews | Tip post

• Smile2014 @DX Staff @DX Staff Friday, May 30, 2014 1:30 PM Reply
    @Mrlaserlamp

Sorry to hear this news.
    Could you tell me your order number? We would help you check and solve this problem as soon as possible.
    If your order did not be shipped, we will send your order soon. If you would not like to wait for few days, we can refund the money to you. Should the order has been shipped and in the way, we would tell you the shipping information.

Very sorry for the delay and look forward to your reply soon.

Best Regards
    Posts(645) | Reviews | Tip post

«Reply to this thread (in Feedback)
Feedback

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere