Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in Notices & News)
Notices & News

False promises - shipping to Australia

• aginvest Friday, June 27, 2014 9:41 AM Reply
    Don't do business with this company - they advertise arrival within 5 - 7 business days to Australia. Not a snow flakes chance in hell they keep that.
    Posts(2) | Reviews | Tip post

• hooflee Tuesday, July 22, 2014 9:16 PM Reply
    very true, i expect that if you launch an Australian direct store items should be in their australian warehouse and should be ready to be shipped.

i've ordered an item exactly a week and nothing has yet to be sent. their asia based store you'd expect this kind of hold up but a store in australia should be faster.

what's the point of me even ordering from the aus version site when it's basically the same waiting time and less items to buy???
    Posts(102) | Reviews | Tip post

• Bonkerz Wednesday, August 20, 2014 8:08 AM Reply
    So order from the Australian site, be charged in US dollers (because everyone reads every page of the FAQ right?) and have your items sent from China. That's the same as ordering from the Chinese site, but you get free LIES.

I try DX once every few years (unless I want something specific) and I'm always disappointed. I personally spend thousands each year elsewhere just because I can't stand the deception. What a pity.
    Posts(90) | Reviews | Tip post

• frak Tuesday, September 30, 2014 10:36 AM Reply
    Agreed.

I paid more to order from DX au - instead of main DX with free shipping - to have it sent from China.
    Posts(1) | Reviews | Tip post

• dns54 Tuesday, October 7, 2014 8:44 PM Reply
    While most of what has been said is mostly true I have had items arrive withing a week from AU. I have also had to wait up to about 2 months for some items in orders too. My lest order has taken longer ~20 for most of it the real lthing I am waiting for is still unshipped some 19 days later.
    Posts(8) | Reviews | Tip post

• Smile2014 @DX Staff @DX Staff Thursday, October 9, 2014 5:46 PM Reply
    @aginvest
    @hooflee

Very sorry for the delay.

Recently, because of Chinese customs limit trucks to pass, the delivered time would be delay 1-3 days. And then sorry to not inform you that we were not work during Chinese National Day Holidays (From 1st, Oct to 5th, Oct) in advance .

During this period, the packages can not be shipped normally. They would be delay 3-5 days.

Now it has returned to normal.

Our sincerely apologies for any inconvenience caused.
    Posts(645) | Reviews | Tip post

post edited by Smile2014 on 10/9/2014 at 5:48 PM
  • hooflee Thursday, October 9, 2014 5:54 PM Reply
    I still have 2 items yet to be delivered not due to your holidays but due to dx sending my item
    To singapore instead of australia. I have asked for assistance for quite a long time with no response
    Until only a little while ago dx replied with ' yes we have checked and you item is indeed in singapore '

What the f#ck. Im australian. Why would you send my item to singapore?? The other 6 items in my
    List made it to Australia. This is the first and last time i order from dx au direct. Guys you are better
    Off ordering from the normal dx site. Pffft who cares about au dx 2 year anniversary

• hooflee Thursday, October 9, 2014 5:54 PM Reply
    I still have 2 items yet to be delivered not due to your holidays but due to dx sending my item
    To singapore instead of australia. I have asked for assistance for quite a long time with no response
    Until only a little while ago dx replied with ' yes we have checked and you item is indeed in singapore '

What the f#ck. Im australian. Why would you send my item to singapore?? The other 6 items in my
    List made it to Australia. This is the first and last time i order from dx au direct. Guys you are better
    Off ordering from the normal dx site. Pffft who cares about au dx 2 year anniversary

• hooflee Thursday, October 9, 2014 5:55 PM Reply

• hooflee Thursday, October 9, 2014 5:58 PM Reply
    Sorry. Out of anger i anger spammed :/

Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:
«Reply to this thread (in Notices & News)
Notices & News

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere