Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in Feedback)
Feedback

Horrible Business !!!

• Duster99 Wednesday, July 2, 2014 3:00 AM Reply
    Why can't these people get their act together! The phone communication is never working and the Chat people are on a permanent coffee break. (Or maybe in this case it's tea!) I ordered an item in April (today is July 1) and they never told me that there was something wrong with my credit card number. I ordered another item and found out about the first item by accident. I paid for the first AND second item. The next day I get an e mail stating:

Monday,30 June 2014 10:38 Home | Help
    Dear Eric,
    We're so sorry to update you that your order 140411001073025465 is still on hold as one or more of your items is still on backorder from the manufacturer and may not be available for some time. We suggest that you change this item to one that is currently in stock or cancel your order for a refund. Please contact Customer Service here.

(Forget customer service!) You can't contact anybody...anywhere!
    I would like to know which item is back ordered and/or shipped! I traced the above order number and it came up as SHIPPED! Which is it people???????????????

Posts(3) | Reviews | Tip post

• Nishant123 Wednesday, July 2, 2014 3:33 AM Reply
    Please raisa a ticket for your order no.
    https://cs.dx.com/Ticket/Order
    Real eyes realise real lies.
    Posts(833) | Reviews | Tip post

• gasbag11 Top 10 Forum Poster Wednesday, July 2, 2014 7:12 AM Reply
    Live Chat does work, but maybe at a time that's not convenient to you. It should be working in an hour or 2.
    NO! I don't know why DX screwed up the site so badly.
    Ask them.
    Posts(12572) | Reviews | Tip post

«Reply to this thread (in Feedback)
Feedback

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere