Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in Feedback)
Feedback

Close my account

• spamies Saturday, July 19, 2014 1:04 AM Reply
    Hi!

How I can close my account. After waiting over 50 days for a shipment to Europe (Spain), it has not reached me. 20 days ago I contacted the chat and Deal Extreme asked me to be patient for 2 more weeks. I suppose the shipment or is swimming from China or have cheated me 6 €. 6 € mine here, other than by others, etc ... in the end ... all out benefits. Anyway, sorry my opinion of this company and we will make sure that family and friends do not buy more this way.

Nothing like bad publicity to a company and fortunately with competition in the sector
    Posts(6) | Reviews | Tip post

• gasbag11 Top 10 Forum Poster Saturday, July 19, 2014 1:14 AM Reply
    There is no way to close your account. Just don't buy anything here from now on.

If you post your order# and ticket # (and tracking# if you have one) a staff member can check it for you.

Don't worry about losing your money. DX WILL refund it, or resend the order. It can take time though. Sometimes a LOT of time.
    NO! I don't know why DX screwed up the site so badly.
    Ask them.
    Posts(12568) | Reviews | Tip post

• spamies Saturday, July 19, 2014 1:27 AM Reply
    Thanks gasbag11 for the reply.

I imagine that Deal Extreme quality after sales service is not important.

I lost the money. The hard part is going to shake the feeling of being cheated. I've seen the tail Feedback customs with problems similar to mine.

Nothing like bad publicity to a company and fortunately with competition in the sector.

• Nishant123 Saturday, July 19, 2014 1:42 AM Reply
    Don't worry , I can guarantee you haven't lost your money, just the packages are taking longer now days.
    Once dx confirms that your package is indeed lost,they will definitely refund or have a replacement arranged for you.
    Real eyes realise real lies.
    Posts(833) | Reviews | Tip post

• spamies Saturday, July 19, 2014 1:51 AM Reply
    Ty Nishant123 for the reply.

I hope so. But the shipment was an emergency. Nowadays it´s late. With the bad experiences you know the companys.
    What´s a pity.

• gasbag11 Top 10 Forum Poster Saturday, July 19, 2014 2:20 AM Reply
    I'm not going to repeat what I said above. If you don't want a refund or reshipment., that's your choice.
    Ask them.

• spamies Saturday, July 19, 2014 2:27 AM Reply
    Gasbag11
    Don´t repeat nothing. It´s correct, its my choice.

• gasbag11 Top 10 Forum Poster Saturday, July 19, 2014 2:29 AM Reply
    You got it bro!

Bye!
    Ask them.

• spamies Saturday, July 19, 2014 3:10 AM Reply
    Guauuu

I just finished a chat with customer service. In short, keep waiting. I have seen on the forum that some have 90 days waiting and I just 50 days. Look, my wife would buy a smartphone by this website. Not yet. lol.

• tanelorn Saturday, July 19, 2014 6:27 AM Reply
    Dear spammies,
    You sound rather impatient, I have dealt with several Chinese based companies and can honestly say DealExtreme is the best, they have honoured every order, replaced a defective item where needed, and go to extreme lengths to satisfy a complainant, they have no control over lousy postal services in other countries. Carlos
    Posts(2) | Reviews | Tip post

«Reply to this thread (in Feedback)
Feedback

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere