Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in Notices & News)
Notices & News

Two packages did not arrive. (NL)

• Sixshooter Monday, July 21, 2014 8:44 PM Reply
    I have two orders, which did not arrive. I talked to the staff in the ticket system, and they asked me to pick it up in either Sweden or China. Later was said that I could go pick it up at our National Post office, we don't have that, but I called PostNL (If any postal office is the national one, that's the one). There where NO packages due to delivery or meant for my postal-code. I only had the tracking numbers, one swedish, and one chinese. The chinese one doesn't work anymore, and the swedish one tells me there has been a delivery attempt ( http://directlinktrackedplus.com/multipletrack-client2.php?lang=en&postal_ref_mode=0&postal_ref_mode=1&postal_ref_no=RE675516620SE+).

So, the DX-staff asked me to pick it up locally while the package is not known to the dutch delivery/postal office.
    And there are not even known tracking numbers after sweden/china for those packages.
    I don't know what to do!
    Please help me sort this out! I get stock answers with the staff in the tickets and chat. I just want DX to go after my package, after all, DX is responsible that I get my package delivered.
    Posts(1) | Reviews | Tip post

«Reply to this thread (in Notices & News)
Notices & News

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere