Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in Notices & News)
Notices & News

About my order

• ADJST Wednesday, August 6, 2014 9:01 AM Reply
    Hello

I'm a first time buyer on dx and would like to know if it's normal to be at payment confirmed still On day 5? It changed on the 3rd day, So for two days nothings changed.
    Could I please get confirmation that my orders being processed or is it still just sitting there at payment confirmed with nothing happening?

That's to whoever can help my resolve my problems.

(Sorry for not using the ticket system but from posts it seems no one replies)
    Posts(3) | Reviews | Tip post

• ozOzo Top 10 Forum Poster Wednesday, August 6, 2014 12:19 PM Reply
    You say there was some change on the third day. What exactly changed? It sounds like one or more items are not in stock and had to be back-ordered.

When you go to your order page and click on the order #, then on the “Shipments” tab, does it show that some item/s have been dispatched? You can find out from there which one/s.

You might try asking on Live Chat what the delay is and how long it is likely to be, then you can decide whether to wait, swap for a similar item that is in stock, or cancel if it looks like taking too long. Call during Hong Kong business hours and be prepared to wait for some time.

Tickets are all replied to but due to the current Postal/Customs problem they are real busy and last I heard, taking a week to send a reply.
    Worldwide 4G bands list:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/
    wiki/List_of_LTE_networks
    Worldwide 3G bands list:
    https://en.wikipedia.org/
    wiki/List_of_UMTS_networks
    Posts(7310) | Reviews | Tip post

• ADJST Wednesday, August 6, 2014 12:32 PM Reply
    It changed from pending payment to payment confirmed.

Nothing is shown as being shipped yet.

Thanks for the reply, I'll try live chat.

• sheepish Top 10 Forum Poster Wednesday, August 6, 2014 5:10 PM Reply
    Why did it take so long to complete the payment? Mine normally happen in seconds.
    Remembering 30 years.
    Posts(24951) | Reviews | Tip post

• ADJST Wednesday, August 6, 2014 5:30 PM Reply
    I paid by cc at checkout so im not sure why it took so long to confirm, anywhere else Ive purchased things are confirmed in minutes if not hours.

Edit: sorry i forgot to mention that i used AU Direct.

post edited by ADJST on 8/6/2014 at 5:37 PM
«Reply to this thread (in Notices & News)
Notices & News

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere