Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in Product Requests)
Product Requests

Kentiger TZ800 or HY800 with European main plug

• Joennuh Monday, August 18, 2014 10:30 PM Reply
    You already heave the Kentiger TZ-800 on your website which is appearantly more common known as the Kentiger HY800 on the internet.

I life in The Netherlands and unfortunately this device comes with a Japanese mains plug which I can't use directly on a European mains plug.

Thanks to a Google search I now do know that there does a Kentiger TZ-800 / HY800 model exist with a European mains plug. I saw it on a Italian Amazon webpage. Unfurtonately I don't understand any Italian word so I can't order at that place.

Ordering the Kentiger TZ-800 with an Japanse mains plug to European mains plug adapter at DX also isn't very practical.

Could you please add the Kentiger TZ-800 / HY800 model with European mains plug as soon as possible? I really like to buy it soon at your website.
    Posts(16) | Reviews | Tip post

• Fernando Monday, September 1, 2014 9:31 AM Reply
    you mean sku 301379?
    DX.com

Posts(933) | Reviews | Tip post

• Joennuh Monday, September 1, 2014 1:52 PM Reply
    Yes, but I needed it with a European power plug instead of a Japanese / Chinese one. I don't know exactly which kind of power plug is displayed on the photo's but definately not a European power plug.

In the mainwhile I ordered the SKU you mentioned along with a power plug converter. Couldn't wait for the better solution. :-P

• Fernando Monday, September 1, 2014 1:55 PM Reply
    if this case, then your problem solved.

the plug is two-pin flat one as in the picture.

the european one you were asking might be two-pin round, right?
    DX.com

• Joennuh Monday, September 1, 2014 5:42 PM Reply
    That's correct.

I would appreciate the version with a European plug more and if I could exchange the ordered one for one with a European plug only have to send the first one back when I recieved the correct one I would do a exchange. Or else I just take the already ordered one.

post edited by Joennuh on 9/1/2014 at 5:43 PM
  • Fernando Monday, September 1, 2014 5:59 PM Reply
    the plug is not available, so the best option for now is keep the order as is.
    DX.com

• Joennuh Monday, September 1, 2014 6:13 PM Reply
    Alrighgt. I will do. A little bit a bummer, but if it all works it's okay. :-)

«Reply to this thread (in Product Requests)
Product Requests

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere