Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in DX Listing)
DX Listing

Order Processing for 17 days! WHERE IS MY ORDER

• Afghan Sunday, September 7, 2014 12:03 AM Reply
    Are you guys stupid or something? How can you make people wait for so long and keep your mouths shut like rats looking for cheese? Where are the contents of my order???

Order Number: 140820001040461933

And if you people had half a brain to even offer an incentive to people who'd waited past the estimated 7-10 day shipping time you state on your site we would not be so infuriated. What a bunch of scamming, lying rats. I'm giving you 3 days to ship out my order until I file a paypal dispute, and 8 days after that if I don't receive all of my items.

I hope a better internet wholesale company comes and swallows you all up.

P.S. What the hell is up with volumerate? It seems like an even bigger rip off than your dx site cause you pay astronomically more for shipping. Idiots will be idiots.
    Posts(4) | Reviews | Tip post

• cyclist Moderator Sunday, September 7, 2014 12:36 AM Reply
    You would be better just cancelling your order now and getting your money back.
    You wont get your order shipped in 3 days (DX are on holiday as you can see by the sticky thread above) and you would NEVER get your order in 8 days, even if the postal services were running perfectly, which they rarely are and are certainly not at the moment.

Volumerate, is exactly as it sounds. It is for people who want to buy in VOLUME, not a few pieces, but thousands and thousands.
    Flashlight issues~https://tinyurl.com/bw2d3pd
    DX Return Policy/Warranty~https://tinyurl.com/yb7dpg3s
    New customers read this ~ http://tinyurl.com/3kcyfqm
    Tracking site ~ http://www.17track.net/en
    Posts(17129) | Reviews | Tip post

• gasbag11 Top 10 Forum Poster Sunday, September 7, 2014 12:37 AM Reply
    WOW! What a wonderful, kind, polite way to start a conversation.
    NO! I don't know why DX screwed up the site so badly.
    Ask them.
    Posts(12572) | Reviews | Tip post

• Afghan Sunday, September 7, 2014 2:49 AM Reply
    A moderator who didn't read the post properly? :O I'm astounded how this company survives

I ORDERED ON AUGUST 20TH, 17 DAYS AGO, AND NONE OF MY ITEMS EXCEPT ONE HAVE BEEN SHIPPED, THE OTHERS HAVE NOT BEEN SHIPPED, AND THE WAREHOUSE DISPERSING THE ITEMS TAKES 7-10 DAYS.

HOW DO I GET MY MONEY BACK? THERE IS NO REFUND FEATURE ON YOUR SITE.

I don't want that item that shipped either, I don't support the apartheid of Palestine, and you have correlations with Israel including a warehouse on stolen land. Give my money back and cancel all of my orders NOW.

And Gasbag... When customer service is as crappy as this, some people can't help but get angry, so try and understand what other people go through before you point fingers.

Why were my other posts deleted? Now you can't voice an opinion on how bad your service is? Why brush it all under the rug? Anonymous needs to hack into your servers and expose you for being the devils you are.

• Afghan Sunday, September 7, 2014 2:54 AM Reply
    Right... I tried to place an order on volumerate a while back for 500 torch lighters and the shipping came out to about 280 DOLLARS, don't lie about this wholesale mumbo jumbo because you people don't even know what wholesale means lol.

• gasbag11 Top 10 Forum Poster Sunday, September 7, 2014 4:52 AM Reply
    Idiots will be idiots.

And ***holes will be ***holes.
    NO! I don't know why DX screwed up the site so badly.
    Ask them.
    Posts(12572) | Reviews | Tip post

• sheepish Top 10 Forum Poster Sunday, September 7, 2014 6:00 AM Reply
    Subscribed.
    Remembering 30 years.
    Posts(24951) | Reviews | Tip post

«Reply to this thread (in DX Listing)
DX Listing

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere