• Voriki Top 10 Forum Poster Sunday, September 14, 2014 10:49 PM Reply
    Hey old friends,

What did I miss the past 6 months?
    unhappy and grumpy about DX
    Why I'm (temporary) back on the forums:
    http://club.dx.com/forums/forums.dx/threadid.1447763
    Posts(6762) | Reviews | Tip post

• gasbag11 Top 10 Forum Poster Sunday, September 14, 2014 11:25 PM Reply
    Mostly a whole lotta people complaining that their orders are taking forever to arrive. DX is using several new postal systems to try and get things through faster. I saw another new one yesterday from a customer. Lithuania Post. My last 3 orders were sent via PostNL. They actually arrived pretty fast. DX also uses PostNL for EUDirect now. (don't remember if that was the case before you left)

They changed USDirect to DXSoul. I have no idea why.

They've "improved" (LOL) the review system and managed to screw it up royally. There's a sticky about it. (2 actually) Customers are complaining that they can't post reviews without adding a video. It's true. I tried it and it won't accept a text only review.

Much worse than that, is that mods no longer can approve or remove reviews. That really sucks.

edit - Changed USSoul to DXSoul.
    NO! I don't know why DX screwed up the site so badly.
    Ask them.
    Posts(12572) | Reviews | Tip post

post edited by gasbag11 on 9/15/2014 at 7:27 AM
  • Leonardob0880 Monday, September 15, 2014 4:39 AM Reply
    losts of "FAKE tracking number" and "identity thief" complains too
    Posts(9287) | Reviews | Tip post

• gasbag11 Top 10 Forum Poster Friday, September 19, 2014 10:02 PM Reply
    Also there are several new foreign language forums now. "Multi-language zone".
    Ask them.

• Voriki Top 10 Forum Poster Sunday, September 28, 2014 6:59 PM Reply
    So nothing improved at all?

Yeah, I knew Dutch was going to be added to the list zlong the line, they asked me as a moderator for it before they had pissed me off for the last time.

So now basicly reviews have become even more unfair as there is nobody anymore who can fairly judge the reviews anymore and again the staff will allow any high-starred reviews and ditch the constructive low-scoring reviews.
    I won't be helping DX anymore now(unless I have something to gain, and eventhen I'll need to think for a long time about it).

• Voriki Top 10 Forum Poster Sunday, September 28, 2014 7:02 PM Reply
    Great, kept getting server busy messages, message post didn't go through, I re-clicked Post MEssage and voila…triple post.
    IT-crew still sucks majorly.

• gasbag11 Top 10 Forum Poster Sunday, September 28, 2014 8:16 PM Reply
    Yeah, they've screwed the forums up quite well. No emails from replies for newer threads, emails for your own posts in older threads, and you've already seen the "Server is busy" bug.

Can't see our topic subscriptions either.

The review system is now a complete joke, and it's a PITA because enough of each review is not shown to decide if it's worth reading or not. The staff member who's been handling the new reviews discussion thread, has such bad English that I can't understand half of his/her posts.

They've even managed to make it harder for people to pay them. Customers are complaining that payments aren't going through for several days. LOL You would think that's one thing they would have fixed immediately.
    Ask them.

• sheepish Top 10 Forum Poster Thursday, October 2, 2014 6:59 PM Reply
    Hi Voriki. Has it really been six months?

DX's shipping times are now measured in months, not weeks, although to be fair other companies are also suffering from that.
    Remembering 30 years.
    Posts(24950) | Reviews | Tip post

• gasbag11 Top 10 Forum Poster Saturday, November 1, 2014 9:33 AM Reply
    Hey Bart. :)

I thought you'd pop in here a little more often to say hello.

Don't know if you're aware that Janmee is gone. The place is already falling apart without him. :(
    Ask them.

«Reply to this thread (in Off Topic)
Off Topic

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere