«See all threads (in Off Topic)
Off Topic

I cant track my order

• Hayunara Thursday, October 2, 2014 11:08 PM Reply
    Why i cant track my order?
    please, someone help me :(
    Posts(6) | Reviews | Tip post

• gasbag11 Top 10 Forum Poster Thursday, October 2, 2014 11:47 PM Reply
    What is the shipment date in your account?

It can often take up to 10 days for a tracking number to start updating.

This is one of the better sites for tracking. > http://www.17track.net/en/result/post.shtml
    NO! I don't know why DX screwed up the site so badly.
    Ask them.
    Posts(12568) | Reviews | Tip post

• Hayunara Friday, October 3, 2014 3:46 AM Reply
    oh 10 days? :o
    i didnt know that haha
    the shipment date is 29/09/14
    thank you , i will be waiting ^^
    Posts(6) | Reviews | Tip post

• sheepish Top 10 Forum Poster Friday, October 3, 2014 5:21 AM Reply
    When DX says 1-2 days before tracking numbers become active they actually mean 1-2 weeks.
    Remembering 30 years.
    Posts(24949) | Reviews | Tip post

• ozOzo Top 10 Forum Poster Friday, October 3, 2014 7:53 AM Reply
    1 or 2 weeks? Even that is understating it. Well into the third week with mine, I still don’t know where my big, bling, blue watch is! No sweat. The worst thing you can do is keep looking. The Chinese treat their tracking system as a joke and so must we. Even when it does register on one of the tracking sites and you get one of those ridiculous, cryptic messages like “Transporting”, it doesn’t mean a thing. All that says is, at that point in time, the mail bag containing your item passed through a scanner somewhere, maybe before the final Airline/Customs inspection, maybe after.

It seems to me that if an item looks like it may contain a lithium cell is picked up on the security scan, it and maybe a bunch of other quite innocent items in that batch end up on the “return to sender” roundabout. That can cause the 6~8 week delay but even if it passes inspection, your bag can sit at the airport for a week or three awaiting a flight.

I’m a bit concerned about my SKU.142091. It looks big enough to hold an 18650… and probably needs one to drive it!

The thing is, unless your package is coming via Toll express or one of the other international carriers who have reliable independent tracking, don’t bother looking. Just sit back and enjoy the ride.
    Worldwide 4G bands list:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/
    wiki/List_of_LTE_networks
    Worldwide 3G bands list:
    https://en.wikipedia.org/
    wiki/List_of_UMTS_networks
    Posts(7310) | Reviews | Tip post

«Reply to this thread (in Off Topic)
Off Topic

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere