Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in Lasers)
Lasers

got a bit worried got a few questions.

• saman1820 Monday, November 3, 2014 2:54 AM Reply
    i ordered a laser 2 weeks ago im expecting it to be at my house toomorow at 14:00 24 hour time
    and i wonder a few thing if customs has taken it will i be iformed?
    if the package is lost on its way to me do i get another one sent or do i get a refund?
    how does tracking work and what info is it supposed to tell me?
    why does dealextreme live chat never work?
    if the package arrives and apears to be damaged (like a hole in the box or ripped box) could i get a refund or a new laser if that one isnt working because some a****** broke it?
    why am i asking? because i saw a video on youtube that he ordered a package fairly big like a desktop pc and it was broken on the outside but the product seems to have survived the hits. and im not sure if its 100% legal to import lasers to sweden.
    Posts(17) | Reviews | Tip post

• gasbag11 Top 10 Forum Poster Monday, November 3, 2014 4:10 AM Reply
    I explained in your other thread that if the laser is not allowed in your country, and is seized/destroyed by Customs, you'll lose your money. It's up to the importer (you) to know what's allowed or not. DX will not refund resend in that case. If it's lost, DX will refund/resend only after they confirm it's lost with the postal system.

If it arrives damaged, you'll need to make a ticket as I also previously explained.

Why do you think it will be delivered at 14:00 tomorrow if you don't know how the tracking works? 2 weeks is far too soon to be worrying about it. Packages sometimes take 4~8 weeks to be delivered.

Tracking allows you to follow the package as it scans in/out of the various postal systems along the way. It's often not reliable and sometimes doesn't get scanned at every step, but it usually gives a rough idea of when it will be delivered.

Live Chat works, but maybe not when you try. It should be online about 6~7 hours from the time of this post. You may have to keep trying as they are very busy lately.
    NO! I don't know why DX screwed up the site so badly.
    Ask them.
    Posts(12567) | Reviews | Tip post

• saman1820 Monday, November 3, 2014 4:41 AM Reply
    thank you sir! have a great day/night
    Posts(17) | Reviews | Tip post

Lasers

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere