Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in Off Topic)
Off Topic

Made a Purchase, Problem and Waiting

• juli0o0 Sunday, December 21, 2014 12:47 AM Reply
    I made a payment of 48.97$.
    "12/15/2014 4:56:20 PM PartialShippment One or more of your items are not currently available. The available portion has been shipped first. The rest will be shipped later."
    I have been reading this forum, and the major problems with site are: Delivery time (very long), not all items arrive, some items are broken upon arrival. I ordered 9 items, and hope they all arrive.
    I really hope that ALL the items I have ordered do arrive, and that NONE of the are broken. I hope the rest of the items do get shipped when ready.
    Posts(2) | Reviews | Tip post

• gasbag11 Top 10 Forum Poster Sunday, December 21, 2014 1:23 AM Reply
    DX is sometimes very slow with shipping, especially right before Christmas, but they are reliable, and will ship everything. If an item is sold out and won't be restocked, they'll send you an email asking if you want a different item or a refund.

I've been buying here more than 3 years and got everything I've ordered. A few times I had to wait for an item to be restocked, but everything eventually arrived.
    NO! I don't know why DX screwed up the site so badly.
    Ask them.
    Posts(12572) | Reviews | Tip post

• cassieJiang @DX Staff @DX Staff Tuesday, December 23, 2014 10:50 AM Reply
    @juli0o0
    The rest two products were shipped yesterday, sorry for the delay. Merry Christmas!
    DX staff O(n_n)O~

Posts(3119) | Reviews | Tip post

• juli0o0 Sunday, January 18, 2015 6:10 AM Reply
    for now, only 1 item has arrived.
    has there been a problem? when will the other arrive? the tracking system is not workin.
    Posts(2) | Reviews | Tip post

• cassieJiang @DX Staff @DX Staff Monday, January 19, 2015 9:53 AM Reply
    Hi juli0o0,
    I just checked that your other two packages have been arrived in Italy. Please see the tracking info below:
    RS*********CH 2015-01-17 00:00
    Inviato dal centro postale di CMP MILANO BORROMEO a MI CENTRO CPD in data 17-GEN-2015

RI*********CN 2015-01-16 00:00
    In lavorazione presso il centro postale di CSI MILANO LINATE in data 16-GEN-2015

You may use this site http://www.17track.net/en/ for tracking. Thanks.
    DX staff O(n_n)O~

Posts(3119) | Reviews | Tip post

«Reply to this thread (in Off Topic)
Off Topic

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere