Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in DX Listing)
DX Listing

to DX Sold Out listings

• stuffdone Wednesday, August 5, 2015 3:40 AM Reply
    Dear DX. If something is sold out please remove it. I often find in a search full pages of products you don't even have any more.

That or add a filter to searh to omit sold out products. Stop wasting our time.
    Posts(3) | Reviews | Tip post

• sheepish Top 10 Forum Poster Wednesday, August 5, 2015 7:21 AM Reply
    I often find in a search full pages of products you don't even have any more.

Sold out items are listed after the still-stocked items, so I don't see how that's a problem. If you chose to spend your time looking through them you can blame yourself for wasting time.

Apart from the benefit that Vladlenin mentioned, keeping them listed allows customers to recheck specifications for items they bought a while ago but have not yet used, and it allows customers to request DX get them back in stock.

Those reviews really were disgusting. It is said that everyone has their price. It seems yours is 20 cents, for which you will cheat and steal. http://club.dx.com/forums/forums.dx/threadid.1302195
    Remembering 30 years.
    Posts(24946) | Reviews | Tip post

post edited by sheepish on 8/5/2015 at 7:24 AM
  • Roman41999 Saturday, September 19, 2015 3:01 PM Reply
    What is GATHZ??
    Posts(7) | Reviews | Tip post(1021)

«Reply to this thread (in DX Listing)
DX Listing

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere