Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in Electronics)
Electronics

Chuwi Hi8 Questions

• Nprelat Saturday, September 26, 2015 9:50 PM Reply
    I want to order a chuwi hi8 with EU direct but i have several questions.
    I absolutely want windows 8.1 with my tablet. I see on the website that the version with US plug come with it, but that the version with EU plug comes with windows 8. Can i simply buy the version with a US plug and then use a separately bought EU plug to charge it ?
    Or is it simply a error on the site ?
    I have seen Chuwi Hi8 sold on other sites with Windows 10 on it. Can you guarantee me that i will receive it with windows 8.1 or at least windows 8 on it ?
    Last question. I can't find a good keyboard case for it like this one on other site
    http://www.banggood.com/Folding-Stand-Bluetooth-Keyboard-Case-Cover-for-Chuwi-Hi8-Tablet-PC-p-985580.html
    I want to buy from you because i find your service to be superior. Is this exact cover available on your site, and if not can you find me a good case for the Hi8?
    Thank you
    Posts(1) | Reviews | Tip post

«Reply to this thread (in Electronics)
Electronics

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere