Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in Electronics)
Electronics

Speaker for bathroom

• TommyFM Tuesday, September 29, 2015 4:04 AM Reply
    I am looking for a speaker that is "waterproof", and that can be connected to power while using.
    I am going to have it permanently in my bathroom, connected to aux and power all the time.
    Will use silicone over the plugs to seal it.

Can anyone recomend me a good speaker that they know can be used while charging?
    Posts(3) | Reviews | Tip post

• TommyFM Wednesday, September 30, 2015 4:40 AM Reply
    Anyone??

• Nishant123 Wednesday, September 30, 2015 5:03 AM Reply
    Real eyes realise real lies.
    Posts(833) | Reviews | Tip post

• TommyFM Wednesday, September 30, 2015 5:53 PM Reply
    Thanks for your reply, but the problem is not to find a waterproof speaker, I know how to search.. :)
    The problem is that many speakers cannot be used while charging, and that will be a problem for my use.
    Also, I want a good speaker, and I thought maybe other users have a good speaker that can be used while charging. :)

I was thinking about speakers like these (but dont know if they can be used while charging)

http://www.dx.com/p/mocreo-mosound-bar-waterproof-portable-wireless-bluetooth-speaker-w-tf-microphone-black-red-320829

http://www.dx.com/p/earson-er151-outdoor-sports-15w-bluetooth-v2-0-edr-speaker-w-micro-usb-black-291301

post edited by TommyFM on 9/30/2015 at 6:36 PM
«Reply to this thread (in Electronics)
Electronics

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere