Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in Products Request)
Products Request

open a dispute if you have not already

• matrix-neo Moderator Wednesday, November 11, 2015 12:14 PM Reply
    posting your order number as maggie66 asked will definitely help!
    Resistance is futile-give in to DX gadget craving!
    also a voluntary mod-be nice please!
    Have an enquiry? https://cs.dx.com/ticket/index

Posts(11865) | Reviews | Tip post

• sheepish Top 10 Forum Poster Thursday, November 12, 2015 7:38 AM Reply
    I highly recommend that anyone who has not yet opened a dispute in paypal, open one now.

That sounds like a good idea, a bit like taking out a loan to get a credit rating, on the basis that having a credit rating is better than never having borrowed at all. A "dispute rating"?

But what if I don't have anything to open a dispute about? Open one anyway to get a dispute rating?

Or what if I don't have any current orders that I could dispute? Are you saying there is a way I can open one anyway?

if you have nothing constructive to say about DX shipping to Europe and Their Charging policies, then please refrain from posting (that means don't post) in this thread.

Like "This company should be forced to cease trading"? OK.

Hey, how is this a Product Request?
    Remembering 30 years.
    Posts(24950) | Reviews | Tip post

• Fraggle Thursday, November 12, 2015 9:33 AM Reply
    So you can read some posts, but not others?
    Look, I could sit here and post for years as long as twats like you are going to keep commenting, but I'll decline.

I'll reply to this, then I'm done. I've better things to be doing than posting replies to comments from idiots like you two appearing as "forum top 10 posters".
    You probably got most of them posting trash comments in threads that you didn't understand.

That sounds like a good idea, a bit like taking out a loan to get a credit rating, on the basis that having a credit rating is better than never having borrowed at all. A "dispute rating"?

I quoted it, but does it really need me to point out everything that is wrong with it?

But what if I don't have anything to open a dispute about? Open one anyway to get a dispute rating?
    Or what if I don't have any current orders that I could dispute? Are you saying there is a way I can open one anyway?

Both of those comments are the same thing... But I'll answer your stupid questions, and let you get back to high five gasbag.
    Q1 - No.
    Q2. - No.

Like "This company should be forced to cease trading"? OK.
    Read the full thread.

Hey, how is this a Product Request?
    It isn't. I chose to put it here.

By the way, just from reading your post, you give the impression that you are FAR too stupid to be actively trying to take swipes at people. If I had the time, I'd love to go read over your other posts that helped get you to your pivotal role as a top poster here. I bet they're hilarious. They're probably a result of sticking forks in the plug sockets when you were younger.

..and cue new "top poster"..

Posts(11) | Reviews | Tip post

• Maggie66 @DX Staff @DX Staff Thursday, November 12, 2015 9:47 AM Reply
    @Fraggle

Hi, Fraggle
    Please make yourself easy. We appology for the inconvenience we have caused to you when buying DX products.
    In order to deal with your problems that are concerned with our DX items you bought, please do not hesitate to offer us your order number. We promise we will handle it at once.
    BTW, all deals in DX are absolutely constitutional.
    Thank you.
    Posts(221) | Reviews | Tip post

• sheepish Top 10 Forum Poster Thursday, November 12, 2015 9:50 AM Reply
    You probably got most of them posting trash comments in threads that you didn't understand.

You understand your first post didn't make sense, right? You understand that if it had made sense this thread would be about one post long, right?

Both of those comments are the same thing.

The first is about having a reason to open a dispute. The second is about having a recent enough order which I could complain about. Do you understand the difference now?

I chose to put it here.

Would you like to help us understand why? It shouldn't be too hard while still being constructive. (Do you understand what that actually means?)
    Remembering 30 years.

• Fraggle Thursday, November 12, 2015 8:46 PM Reply
    Ok, hands up, I got sucked in.
    But this will be the last time i'll respond to any morons.
    [Sheepish scrote]
    You understand your first post didn't make sense, right? You understand that if it had made sense this thread would be about one post long, right?
    First, it does make sense, just not to you, but that doesn't surprise me.
    Second, You do realise that there are 8 or 9 posts after the first, that you could have read and replied to? You are proving my point for me. You are just posting trash, firing up a thread, without reading it in it's entirety. Or maybe you thought you were coming here to help someone? ¬_¬

The first is about having a reason to open a dispute. The second is about having a recent enough order which I could complain about. Do you understand the difference now?
    You do realise the 2nd is encapsulated in the 1st?
    It's like teaching a child.

Would you like to help us understand why?
    Who is us? You? You don't seem interested in knowing why, you just gotta keep your post count up.
    So, to you - No.

It shouldn't be too hard while still being constructive. (Do you understand what that actually means?)
    I take it you don't. Or not in the context of this thread anyway.
    Sure, you maybe learned the word when they performed constructive surgery after the plug sockets thing, but that doesn't mean you can use it whenever suits.
    You really should go for a couple of 'level ups' on your education.

- FWIW, I really am done now, so post your comments as you may, it should do a decent job of bumping the thread.
    I won't be responding. I feel I've already lowered myself replying to the swamp crud that lurks around here.
    Posts(11) | Reviews | Tip post

post edited by Fraggle on 11/12/2015 at 8:47 PM
  • cyclist Moderator Thursday, November 12, 2015 9:08 PM Reply
    Fraggle, you've been asked three times already, why are you refusing to post up your order number so Maggie can help, or have you not even made an order?
    Flashlight issues~https://tinyurl.com/bw2d3pd
    DX Return Policy/Warranty~https://tinyurl.com/yb7dpg3s
    New customers read this ~ http://tinyurl.com/3kcyfqm
    Tracking site ~ http://www.17track.net/en
    Posts(17129) | Reviews | Tip post

• sheepish Top 10 Forum Poster Friday, November 13, 2015 5:42 AM Reply
    without reading it in it's entirety.

You don't understand apostrophes either. Don't feel too bad about that, it's quite common.

You do realise the 2nd is encapsulated in the 1st?

No, you need to understand they're separate. Without a reason to lodge a dispute you could still do so if you had a valid order. Paypal wouldn't take it too seriously, but you'd get that dispute rating you were after. That's what you were telling people to do in your apparently misunderstood first post.

Who is us?

Did you miss noticing all the people who have posted in this thread (many of whom wondered what you were actually going on about)? You also seem to have missed all the requests to post your order number.
    Remembering 30 years.

• gasbag11 Top 10 Forum Poster Friday, November 13, 2015 10:27 PM Reply
    sheepish.

You should be thankful. You weren't told to sever anything with a rusty axe like I was. :)
    NO! I don't know why DX screwed up the site so badly.
    Ask them.
    Posts(12572) | Reviews | Tip post

• sheepish Top 10 Forum Poster Saturday, November 14, 2015 5:06 AM Reply
    DX promotions are terrible (and they don't apologise for mistakes!), DX shipping is often slow, and DX service is sometimes frustrating, but the DX forums are really good for allowing people to vent. If people are willing to go beyond venting about their orders then things can really happen. Problems can be sorted out.

The promotions I think are a lost cause.
    Remembering 30 years.

Page 2 of 3
Go to Page:
«Reply to this thread (in Products Request)
Products Request

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere