Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in Hot Deals & Coupons)
Hot Deals & Coupons

Desk Calendar and "premature" expiring codes

• PolarCircle Friday, November 27, 2015 6:16 PM Reply
    A little heads up regarding the Desk Calendar codes. They might suddenly have started to expire earlier than before. I have used codes up to and including the second day of the next month before, but were this month the October code only gave Invalid Code as result whatever I did. Not expired or anything like it, just invalid.

So in case it is the validity time that is changed, it might be wise to use the code earlier.
    Posts(140) | Reviews | Tip post

• gasbag11 Top 10 Forum Poster Friday, November 27, 2015 8:42 PM Reply
    You should have mentioned that in the forum when it happened.

There's been a lot of bugs lately of all sorts. A staff member might have been able to sort it out so you could have used the code, or give you a working code # via a ticket.
    NO! I don't know why DX screwed up the site so badly.
    Ask them.
    Posts(12572) | Reviews | Tip post

• PolarCircle Saturday, November 28, 2015 12:26 AM Reply
    @gasbag11

Yes, I know. But I assumed that it would suffice to file a ticket. But the information would have been useful for other customers too.
    Posts(140) | Reviews | Tip post

«Reply to this thread (in Hot Deals & Coupons)
Hot Deals & Coupons

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere