Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in Hot Deals & Coupons)
Hot Deals & Coupons

Thread Closed Subscribed to news letter, but no $5 coupon..

• texasflooddk Monday, March 7, 2016 9:39 PM Reply

What to do if I haven't received the $5 coupon code after subscribing to the eud.dx.com newsletter ?

TF

Posts(2) | Reviews | Tip post

Happyvicky closed this thread on 6/13/2016 at 10:09 AM
  • gasbag11 Top 10 Forum Poster Tuesday, March 8, 2016 12:42 AM Reply

I'm not 100% positive, but I believe there was a thread about a year ago in which staff said new subscribers will have to wait for the start of the next month for the $5 coupon code.

Maybe one of the mods would know for sure. @cyclist @LAL 

NO! I don't know why DX screwed up the site so badly.
    Ask them.
    Posts(12566) | Reviews | Tip post

• cyclist Moderator Tuesday, March 8, 2016 1:46 AM Reply

I believe gasbag is correct, but if you haven't gotten it next month, then post back here.

Flashlight issues~https://tinyurl.com/bw2d3pd
    DX Return Policy/Warranty~https://tinyurl.com/yb7dpg3s
    New customers read this ~ http://tinyurl.com/3kcyfqm
    Tracking site ~ http://www.17track.net/en
    Posts(17129) | Reviews | Tip post

• texasflooddk Tuesday, March 8, 2016 2:43 AM Reply

Ok.

I think it makes sense to inform. new subscribers of this instead of going this way via a forum to get the information... Just my two cents...

But never mind, thank you for your help.

I'll keep an eye out for the coupon code.

TF

Posts(2) | Reviews | Tip post

• sheepish Top 10 Forum Poster Tuesday, March 8, 2016 6:39 AM Reply

I believe cyclist is correct about gasbag11 being correct. We told DX what we thought of that. I can remember when the coupon code was sent straight away.

Remembering 30 years.
    Posts(24945) | Reviews | Tip post

• Grijan Friday, June 3, 2016 6:13 AM Reply

Until April, I was getting a $3 gift card each month. At the begginning of May, I subscribed to the newsletter, and it told me I would receive a $3 gift card each month. Now, the problem is that in May I have not received any gift card. I'm confused - I agree to receive the newsletter and, in exchange, I get excluded from the monthly gift card? DX prices aren't so good as they used to be, and now the promotions are vanishing. Maybe it's time to move to greener pastures after being a loyal customer for more than five years?

Posts(23) | Reviews | Tip post

• Grijan Friday, June 3, 2016 6:16 AM Reply

Just to be clear, until April I received a $3 gift card in the last day of each month, valid for the following month. For example, in April 30th I received a $3 gift card valid for $30 orders placed in May. The gift card for June should have arrived on May 31st, but as of June 2nd, there is no sign of it.

• sheepish Top 10 Forum Poster Friday, June 3, 2016 7:00 AM Reply

Until April, I was getting a $3 gift card each month.

Why was that?

Remembering 30 years.
    Posts(24945) | Reviews | Tip post

• Grijan Friday, June 3, 2016 7:12 AM Reply

To be fair, I'm not sure. I started receiving it last year, in July, out of the blue. I don't remember having subscribed to anything, and I can't find any e-mail announcing it at the time.

• gasbag11 Top 10 Forum Poster Friday, June 3, 2016 8:26 AM Reply

I started getting them last year too. Don't remember signing up for them, but I might have. I think I only used one of them.

I also didn't get one for June. I'll make a note to myself to call the lawyer in the morning. LOL

NO! I don't know why DX screwed up the site so badly.
    Ask them.
    Posts(12566) | Reviews | Tip post

Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:
Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere