Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in Product Requests)
Product Requests

OUKITEL U16 Max 6.0

• Cyndee57 Sunday, September 24, 2017 2:56 AM Reply

Yeah it says locked oh well, Cricket has been updating towers etc a lot lately too. I am not going to worry about it.

Posts(25) | Reviews | Tip post

• ozOzo Top 10 Forum Poster Sunday, September 24, 2017 5:30 AM Reply

The “updating towers etc” Cricket have told you about is no doubt in preparation for the soon
    to be released G5 (5th Generation) protocol, which will
    not make any difference to the usability of this phone. See: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_mobile_phone_generations.

Go back to the links in your post HERE. “Shows that this phone can work.” ...Wrong. It shows this phone can only work on 2G (2ndGeneration). 2G is 1990s technology that is being phased out; no
    longer available in much of the world and I would guess, not
    supported on Cricket or anywhere else in U.S. for much longer.

This
    means that temporarily at least, you can use this phone for calls and
    text but will have no internet capability on Cricket's 4G
    networks which, according to YOUR LINK, operate on Bands B2, B4, B17 and B30. This phone has only B1, B3, B7 and B20.

Worldwide 4G bands list:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/
    wiki/List_of_LTE_networks
    Worldwide 3G bands list:
    https://en.wikipedia.org/
    wiki/List_of_UMTS_networks
    Posts(7310) | Reviews | Tip post

• Cyndee57 Sunday, September 24, 2017 7:02 AM Reply

I see okay but too late for me. After I get phone I will let you know more. Ty If anything I can resale it for the same price....

post edited by Cyndee57 on 9/24/2017 at 7:03 AM
  • Cyndee57 Sunday, October 8, 2017 4:42 AM Reply

hello can someone please help me my package has been standing still now since the 3rd of this month October tracking number is RP439589425SG where is my package at it shows 2017-10-03 06:49 Arrival at Destination Post (Country: US) but stopped why? If lost or stolen I want all my money refunded ASAP cause it says in US my country why did it stop? Help me find my package.

• gasbag11 Top 10 Forum Poster Sunday, October 8, 2017 5:33 AM Reply

A little over a year ago, USPS stopped updating tracking info from China sites once the pkg arrived in the US. I'm not sure if that's still the case, but USPS tracking is often innaccurate and scans are missed along the way. It's possibly you won't get any more updates, even after it's been delivered. 

I've had pkgs go 400 miles past my house, then turn around and slowly work back to me, adding an extra 3~4 days in the process. I wouldn't worry about it for at least a week. 

After more than 5 years or ordering from DX, I've gotten every item I've ordered. Eventually. :)

NO! I don't know why DX screwed up the site so badly.
    Ask them.
    Posts(12572) | Reviews | Tip post

post edited by gasbag11 on 10/8/2017 at 5:34 AM
  • Cyndee57 Sunday, October 8, 2017 6:06 AM Reply

Strange so I should get it soon? Ty for that information. Should of use Fedex or ups why is it not through them?

• gasbag11 Top 10 Forum Poster Sunday, October 8, 2017 6:35 AM Reply

Expedited shipping was an option at checkout but it costs more, and sometimes isn't much faster anyways. 

I've had pkgs in my hand several times, yet the tracking said it was still in China. Like I said, it's too soon to worry about it. :)

Ask them.

• Cyndee57 Sunday, October 8, 2017 6:43 AM Reply

This is strange When the one world order arrives it will be so different that there will be one bank for the whole world, only 10 Kingdoms all other countries will be clumps together as a one of 10 kingdoms, then one way only for delivery from anywhere in the world. It will be bad really cause you then have to have a chip inserted in the right hand or forehead that is the one world order for your whole life history in one tinny chip in under your skin. If one dose not take either you will get head chopped off or exile to the mountains with exstreamly hungry animals, that will be the 7 year tribulation, I won’t be here cause I will be gone in the rapture for true believers. Anyways back to the issue. It is crazy now that things are all mixed up confused everything in this world is out of wack forcing the one world order. 

• ozOzo Top 10 Forum Poster Sunday, October 8, 2017 7:26 AM Reply

Wow Cyndee, I can see now why I had so much trouble convincing you that you should cancel or change your order! All I could present were facts and obviously fact is not a commodity in which you have any faith.

The one thing I didn't mention about your new phone is that it does have a camera... not a particularly good up-to-date one, but should be good enough for you to send us back some snaps of your Rapture-land for True Believers. Address them to us C/- Tribulation Mountain.

P.S. Now I know this suggestion is falling on deaf ears but, oh well... the cheapest solution now would be to return the package unopened. That way you will only lose the cost of postage and about 4 weeks of shopping time that could have been spent looking for the phone that will work for you.

Worldwide 4G bands list:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/
    wiki/List_of_LTE_networks
    Worldwide 3G bands list:
    https://en.wikipedia.org/
    wiki/List_of_UMTS_networks
    Posts(7310) | Reviews | Tip post

• gasbag11 Top 10 Forum Poster Sunday, October 8, 2017 9:55 AM Reply

the cheapest solution now would be to return the package unopened. That way you will only lose the cost of postage and about 4 weeks of shopping time that could have been spent looking for the phone that will work for you.

But... but... a true believer's phone should work anywhere in the world, shouldn't it? If not, she could just sync it to the chip in her forehead (which I'm sure is bluetooth... mine is.) for worldwide coverage. 

Ask them.

post edited by gasbag11 on 10/9/2017 at 11:00 PM
Page 3 of 4
Go to Page:
«Reply to this thread (in Product Requests)
Product Requests

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere