Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in Products Request)
Products Request

Shipment without any data

• OkyDoky93 Saturday, April 21, 2018 3:24 PM Reply

Hello dx.com , 

Almoust 2 weeks ago i buy one LUCKY FF918-C 300m Color Boat Wireless Fish Finder w/ Backlit -
    Black with price 92,63 and i received one email to inform. my order 180410001057959729 has failed to pass the airline security check as it contains lithium batteries/knives or products that contain liquid which are now under extra scrutiny in world air cargo services. 

But after that i check everyday the status of shipment and tracking and nothing change . 

Order Number 180410001057959729

Please kindly i request your advise !

Best regards,

Posts(5) | Reviews | Tip post

• matrix-neo Moderator Saturday, April 21, 2018 4:24 PM Reply

when an order fails customs you need to wait longer as usually the order is sent back to DX and re-shipped using a different carrier

Resistance is futile-give in to DX gadget craving!
    also a voluntary mod-be nice please!
    Have an enquiry? https://cs.dx.com/ticket/index

Posts(11866) | Reviews | Tip post

• OkyDoky93 Sunday, April 22, 2018 8:28 PM Reply

I understand , and how i can know where is my order and when i receive this order ? 

• gasbag11 Top 10 Forum Poster Sunday, April 22, 2018 10:26 PM Reply

Keep checking your tracking #. When DX re-ships your order, the # will change. 

After that, you'll probably have to wait a week or more to start getting info/updates with the new #. 

Most orders take 2~4 weeks to be delivered, but some take less, and some can take 2 months or more. A lot depends on which carrier DX used to ship it, and how efficient your local postal system is. 

Good luck with it. :)

NO! I don't know why DX screwed up the site so badly.
    Ask them.
    Posts(12577) | Reviews | Tip post

• OkyDoky93 Sunday, April 22, 2018 11:15 PM Reply

But i order this product because i see sx use to order maximum 10 days all products ,but i see is not . he just try to send but i want to much now and im dissapointed , i need to finish one boat for one client and now in late ... i lose everything and the client take money back ... 

• Maye_Tao Monday, April 23, 2018 10:00 AM Reply

@OkyDoky93

Your order was reshipped on Apr 13 with a tracking number RQ528***820MY. It usually takes about 2-4 weeks for delivery. Please wait for it with patience. And your ticket has been replied. Thanks.

Be happy. ( *^_^* )
    Posts(5502) | Reviews | Tip post

• OkyDoky93 Tuesday, April 24, 2018 1:29 AM Reply

Maye , 

For my order say it like that : Verzending:Wordt verzonden binnen 7-10 werkdagen

this mean 7-10 working days, not 14-30 ... 

• gasbag11 Top 10 Forum Poster Tuesday, April 24, 2018 3:39 AM Reply

Ships within 7~10 business days means it will leave DX's warehouse, not be delivered in that time. 

Your order was shipped 10 days ago and normally could take 2~4 weeks from then to be delivered, depending on the carrier DX used to ship it, and the speed of your country's postal system.

NO! I don't know why DX screwed up the site so badly.
    Ask them.
    Posts(12577) | Reviews | Tip post

• OkyDoky93 Tuesday, April 24, 2018 5:59 PM Reply

I understand now ,

Best regards,

Flaviu

«Reply to this thread (in Products Request)
Products Request

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere