Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in Bug Reports)
Bug Reports

Checkout Bug [There isn't possible to buy]

• aflavio Monday, October 1, 2018 4:47 AM Reply

Hi!

I have found a checkoutbug that there isn't possible to order on website. Address field doesn't accept comma, most of the home address have numbers and complements like: Street name,  house number, complement. 

Fix your regex.

Posts(2) | Reviews | Tip post

• nvrsk Wednesday, October 10, 2018 10:08 PM Reply

aflavio, thanks for the tip!

for the last two weeks I was unsure why the address box always appears in front of order creation dialog making it impossible to actually make an order.

got rid of commas - it didn't help, so I got rid of dots "." as well - and the order creation continued!

too bad, the resulting address comes to be not right.

there is also mistakes in city names database.

looks like DX took it from buggy FaceBook.

my city, for example, misses one character in spelling:

DX-Novorossiysk.png

please, fix it!

Posts(17) | Reviews | Tip post

• Alisa-Deng @DX Staff @DX Staff Thursday, November 8, 2018 11:46 AM Reply

Hello @nvrsk

Done, you can try to place an order.

Posts(1062) | Reviews | Tip post

• aflavio Thursday, November 8, 2018 11:51 AM Reply

Thanks for the reply but I already bought and received what I need from aliexpress.

• gubbon Tuesday, January 22, 2019 11:55 PM Reply

Same problem here, but none of the listed solutions work for me. Trying to make an order to Denmark. Please look in to this asap!

Posts(1) | Reviews | Tip post

• Luftkopf Thursday, January 24, 2019 2:23 AM Reply

I can't proceed my buy ... it is a waste of time. The adress field is always marked red. I removed all minuses, spaces, commas, dots ... no chance. It is impossible to hit confirm and pay. Just nothing happens then. At the top there is some comment saying  As your order is being sent from overseas, please enter a shipping address using only English letters. BUT ALL LETTERS ARE ENGLISH... how can someone be so incompetent in programing?

• Woodhaven Thursday, January 24, 2019 3:46 AM Reply

This is a poorly programmed site. It takes the fun out of shopping.

The input mask is rejecting way too many valid inputs. It didn't accept the hyphen in my email address although I used the same address to reset my password.

It didn't accept the zip +4 which is standard in the United States.

It didn't like my first name as initials with periods which is my preference.

I made numerous attempts to make what should have been a simple transaction, having to input the data over and over

I hope someone will correct these things as I was tempted to give up on trying to make a purchase. Your prices are good but the frustration of ordering almost made me throw in the towel and go elsewhere.

• NetHacker Sunday, February 24, 2019 10:15 AM Reply

Hi!

I am in trouble with the same problem. I can't buy via "Buy now with PayPal". 

The address field is marked red, but there are no commas ",", dots ".",  and other illegal code.

This address has been accepted before.

I hope this problem will be resolved ASAP.

• Alisa-Deng @DX Staff @DX Staff Wednesday, February 27, 2019 10:45 AM Reply

Hi @aflavio @gubbon @Luftkopf @Woodhaven @NetHacker

Could you please provide us a screenshot about the error.

Posts(1062) | Reviews | Tip post

• Morax74 Monday, March 18, 2019 8:48 PM Reply

Same problem here. I used to buy here, but now I have to go elsewhere. It is impossible to click the pay button. I tried to fix my address couple times, no help. So annoying :(

post edited by Morax74 on 3/18/2019 at 8:48 PM
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:
«Reply to this thread (in Bug Reports)
Bug Reports

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere