Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in Bug Reports)
Bug Reports

PURCHASE DEVELOPMENT

• MClaudioM Sunday, November 4, 2018 10:15 PM Reply

Hello, I bought a smartphone brand ULEFONE model POWER 5 (order number: 180821001029821977) in which I had a confusion with the mobile networks that this model supports. I am from Argentina and the smartphone does not work in the mobile networks available here. Is there a possibility of re-issuing a return or change of model for another one that works with Argentina's 4G rerdes? From already thank you very much. I received the lost on 02 / October / 2018

Posts(4) | Reviews | Tip post

• gasbag11 Top 10 Forum Poster Sunday, November 4, 2018 11:55 PM Reply

You'll need to make a ticket for authorization to return it, and since it wasn't DX's fault, you'll have to pay for the return shipping fee.

Hopefully you've saved everything that came with the phone including any accessories, manuals/papers etc. When DX receives it they'll refund your money, minus the original shipping fee.

Expect the process to take quite a while because tickets are being answered very, very slowly. 

NO! I don't know why DX screwed up the site so badly.
    Ask them.
    Posts(12567) | Reviews | Tip post

• ozOzo Top 10 Forum Poster Monday, November 5, 2018 9:49 AM Reply

Hi Claudio,
    As gasbag11 suggests, exchanging the phone for another at DX would be so costly and time wasting that it is probably not worth the effort. Before doing anything that desperate, there are a couple of alternatives you might try:

Firstly, according to the Wikipedia list of 4G Bands (see link in my sig below), this phone may be suitable for one of Argentina's service providers. Claro and Movistar only use Band 4 and/or Band 28 but Personal use those two AND Band 7,  which is available on the Ulefone Power 5. I have no way of knowing if Band 7 is available in your particular area but it would certainly be worth asking your local Personal dealer.

The next best option would be to sell the phone on one of the internet sites like eBay. Not in Argentina of course, or North America. US, Mexico and Canada mostly use the same bands as yours but Brazil and several of the smaller South American countries, as well as most of Europe, Australia and many others can use this phone. Just make sure you mention the band details when advertising it.

I wish you luck with the "Personal" option.

Worldwide 4G bands list:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/
    wiki/List_of_LTE_networks
    Worldwide 3G bands list:
    https://en.wikipedia.org/
    wiki/List_of_UMTS_networks
    Posts(7310) | Reviews | Tip post

• Alisa-Deng @DX Staff @DX Staff Monday, November 5, 2018 2:12 PM Reply

Hello @MClaudioM

Please confirm if the Band Details of the product is supported.

QQ截图20181105141029.png

Posts(1062) | Reviews | Tip post

• MClaudioM Thursday, November 15, 2018 9:04 AM Reply

@Alisa-Deng Thanks for your answers, 4G LTE bands are not supported in my country.

• Alisa-Deng @DX Staff @DX Staff Saturday, November 24, 2018 4:26 PM Reply

@MClaudioM

You can return the phone to us, we can exchange or refund for you.

• MClaudioM Thursday, November 29, 2018 11:27 PM Reply

Hello @Alisa-Deng, approximately on November 5, i created a return authorization ticket (Ref # C45F643EA8EE47689B83CBA094ED98B1), which was answered by a DX staff member named Elena. There they indicated me all the steps to follow to be able to make the return of the product.
    I sent the package through the Argentine Mail with tracking number: RR558085238AR.
    Since 2 days ago I can not enter to the section of the DX page where to make queries of the ticket and where I communicated with Elena to track the shipment.
    I enclose an image of a query I made yesterday on the tracking of the package, which indicates that it was delivered on November 26. Could you tell me how to proceed? or how to communicate with the staff member Elena? who is doing the monitoring of my return.
    Thank you very much, Best regards.

SEGUIMIENTO DE ENVÍO.JPG

• Alisa-Deng @DX Staff @DX Staff Saturday, December 8, 2018 5:56 PM Reply

@MClaudioM

Thanks for your cooperation, when the package arrive at our company, we will  provide you a solution.

• MClaudioM Tuesday, December 11, 2018 8:52 PM Reply

Hi @Alisa-Deng, Thanks for your answers. One more question, the ticket I opened (Ref # C45F643EA8EE47689B83CBA094ED98B1) , was closed? because I can't consult it anymore.

• Alisa-Deng @DX Staff @DX Staff Wednesday, February 27, 2019 10:50 AM Reply

Hi @MClaudioM

We have refund you, have you received the refund?

«Reply to this thread (in Bug Reports)
Bug Reports

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere