Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in Product Forum)
Product Forum

Problem with product datasheet download.

• zxMarce Wednesday, November 7, 2018 2:46 AM Reply

To DX staff:

It's a shame that the link http://pan.baidu.com/s/1mi5xeeG seems not only to be in a Chinese-only site (Baidu), but also it requires a registered logon/email/phone number to download.

If at all possibe, please, try to have the manufacturer upload the datasheet to a non-Chinese-only site like Google Drive, Dropbox, Mega, etc, and please have them make the datasheets freely downloadable, with no registration.

I was about to buy the product (I have the original, old Mitel Semiconductor datasheet book issue '87-'88 with the MT8870, photos below), but this kind of silly mistake refrains me fom buying. And I guess I am not alone.

And, by the way, the product description is wrong: The MT8870 is a DTMF decoder, not a voice decoder chip.

To potential buyers: Sorry for the non-digital appearance; the 5 photos are from the book. And these are NOT the module's datasheet, but for the chip itself.

Thanks,

zxMarce.

MT8870 - 1of5.Jpg

MT8870 - 2of5.Jpg

MT8870 - 3of5.Jpg

MT8870 - 4of5.Jpg

MT8870 - 5of5.Jpg

Posts(11) | Reviews | Tip post

post edited by zxMarce on 11/7/2018 at 3:47 AM
  • Alisa-Deng @DX Staff @DX Staff Saturday, December 8, 2018 10:38 AM Reply

Hello @zxMarce

Could you please send me a private message to me, then I can send you the document.

Posts(1070) | Reviews | Tip post

«Reply to this thread (in Product Forum)
Product Forum

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere