Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in Product Forum)
Product Forum

Saler

• Kaiquem Sunday, November 25, 2018 4:20 AM Reply

I saw that you do not have any, sale would like to know the reason, and if it is reliable

Posts(8) | Reviews | Tip post

• matrix-neo Moderator Sunday, November 25, 2018 5:12 PM Reply

are you saying you cannot buy it? the add to cart button is working for me, you can try deleting browser cookies and sign in again, or use a different computer

Resistance is futile-give in to DX gadget craving!
    also a voluntary mod-be nice please!
    Have an enquiry? https://cs.dx.com/ticket/index

Posts(11865) | Reviews | Tip post

• gasbag11 Top 10 Forum Poster Sunday, November 25, 2018 9:37 PM Reply

I'm also able to buy one. 

@Kaiquem. Did you mean to say that  "You saw that DX does not have any reviews, so you want to know if it's reliable"?

NO! I don't know why DX screwed up the site so badly.
    Ask them.
    Posts(12572) | Reviews | Tip post

• Kaiquem Sunday, November 25, 2018 11:09 PM Reply

Yes, I already bought a

• gasbag11 Top 10 Forum Poster Sunday, November 25, 2018 11:42 PM Reply

The most likely reason that there are no reviews is because most customers don't write reviews. 

Also, many people who do write reviews, do it just to get the points, and they'll lie about the quality and rate the item at 4~5 stars just to make sure the review is approved. Plus DX often doesn't approve reviews that give an item less than 4 stars.

For those reasons, many customers don't believe any of the reviews unless they know the reviewer, or it's from someone who's posted a very detailed/in depth review who obviously knows what he/she is talking about. 

So make sure you give a good, honest review when you get it. :)

Ask them.

• Kaiquem Monday, November 26, 2018 2:51 AM Reply

How long does it take for my purchase to arrive? ?

• gasbag11 Top 10 Forum Poster Monday, November 26, 2018 3:47 AM Reply

Depending on where it's going to and which carriers/postal systems are involved, it could normally take anywhere from 2~6 weeks to arrive. AFTER it is shipped from DX.

If your total order amount was $20.00 or more, you'll get a tracking # so follow it on the way, but sometimes the tracking doesn't work very well. Sometimes it's almost useless.

If it was less than $20.00 (Super Saver shipping) and you didn't pay $1.70 extra for standard shipping, you'll just have to wait till it arrives. Super Saver shipping sometimes takes even longer to arrive, so either way, be prepared to wait.

Also it's the busiest time of the year now, which doesn't help. 

Good luck though. :)

EDIT - There are reviews from other sites here. vv

https://www.google.com/search?q=Intel+Xeon+X5460+3.16GHz+12M+1333Mhz+Processor+review&oq=Intel+Xeon+X5460+3.16GHz+12M+1333Mhz+Processor+review&aqs=chrome..69i57.9295j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

Ask them.

post edited by gasbag11 on 11/26/2018 at 3:56 AM
  • Kaiquem Monday, November 26, 2018 3:58 AM Reply

last question, how many days can I request a refund if the seller does not ship my product ?

• sheepish Top 10 Forum Poster Monday, November 26, 2018 7:55 AM Reply

- I saw that you do not have any

- I already bought a

What?

Remembering 30 years.
    Posts(24950) | Reviews | Tip post

• desolder Top 10 Forum Poster Saturday, December 1, 2018 3:48 AM Reply

subscribing

I have some old 775 motherboards this might work it. Could be fun playing around with these Xeons...

On another note... this new website format no longer has the product discussion topics at the bottom of each product's page. Bad move by DX. Now customers won't see any discussions related to the product they are viewing. They'll have to navigate to the forums then search for any topics on the product they are interested in, which NOBODY will do.

What's up with the scrubbed LED driver IC markings?
    What are they trying to hide?

Posts(7073) | Reviews | Tip post

post edited by desolder on 12/1/2018 at 3:53 AM
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:
«Reply to this thread (in Product Forum)
Product Forum

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere