Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in General Discussions)
General Discussions

Notice: Switch to the new station on November 28.

• australianow Thursday, December 6, 2018 2:51 PM Reply

WELL ITS ALL STUFFED UP, SIGN IN IS MESSED UP, WISH LIST IS ALL STUFFED UP AND NOW CHARGING POSTAGE TO AUSTRALIA,,,, NOT HAPPY , FEEBAY HAS THE SAME PRODUCTS LISTED AND THEY WORK OUT CHEAPER THERE NOW .

Posts(4) | Reviews | Tip post

• sheepish Top 10 Forum Poster Thursday, December 6, 2018 2:57 PM Reply

Even if I wanted to contradict that... I couldn't post it because SIGN IN IS MESSED UP!

Remembering 30 years.
    Posts(24945) | Reviews | Tip post

• sheepish Top 10 Forum Poster Thursday, December 6, 2018 3:03 PM Reply

Login is screwed up for me too. I was eventually able to post in another thread but when I tried to edit the post immediately after, I got a 404 error! I backed up and tried to make a separate new post in that thread, but was told to log in. I cannot imagine how DX manages to break so many important things when it does "site upgrades".

Remembering 30 years.

• snailmail Friday, December 7, 2018 5:33 AM Reply

- in product view, the site apparently gives me shipping costs for Antigua & Barbados (While in my profile, everything is correctly set to europe...)

- When viewing search results, at first it gives me 7 pages of results. But then when I view page 3, the page navigation at the bottom just disappears, meaning I can't get to page 4...

- I also experience all these weird problems with login...

- SKU:499902 - its a silicone glove thingie. And it can't be shipped to germany? To dangerous?

It's just issues upon issues... What have you done to the site?!?

Posts(15) | Reviews | Tip post

post edited by snailmail on 12/7/2018 at 5:37 AM
  • gasbag11 Top 10 Forum Poster Friday, December 7, 2018 11:23 PM Reply

sku.499902  - its a silicone glove thingie. And it can't be shipped to germany?

That's a site bug that was transfered from the old site to the new "upgraded" (lol) site.

It's just issues upon issues... What have you done to the site?!?

Upgraded it. LMAO

NO! I don't know why DX screwed up the site so badly.
    Ask them.
    Posts(12566) | Reviews | Tip post

• Juniperus Sunday, December 9, 2018 3:29 AM Reply

My account has lost all my orders, my wishlist and my points.  Also when looking some product the site refreshs to another site of dx.

Not going to make any new order untill all will be fixed .

Finnish wood-dragon.

Posts(86) | Reviews | Tip post

post edited by Juniperus on 12/10/2018 at 6:43 PM
  • Alisa-Deng @DX Staff @DX Staff Tuesday, December 11, 2018 9:37 AM Reply

Hello @romanguardian

Your order was shipped on 2018/11/17 with a tracking number LX000678477BR, You can track it via the following link:

https://t.17track.net/en#nums=LX000678477BR

Posts(1062) | Reviews | Tip post

• tantalus Tuesday, December 11, 2018 4:03 PM Reply

Simple question: where is my DX point? will DX support them?

Posts(12) | Reviews | Tip post

• NOD127 Tuesday, December 11, 2018 5:44 PM Reply

I'm gonna be completely honest about the new layout and backend (new being https://home.dx.com, while old is https://my.dx.com (bookmark it)).

And that's that the new one feels like a public alpha testing with many flaws or missing features compared to old one.

Biggest immidiate one (to me) being a completely garbled and broken wishlist, and order handling & status checking of orders, while the fact I now somehow have to re-login every 15 minutes doesn't help either.

IMO it feels like the launch is incredibly rushed, and emphasis has been put on form. over function, which can easily kill a site that's meant to serve people (in this case, selling).

I'd even go as far as to say that in its current state, the things that made me come back to DX.com over sites like ebay or similar has been effectively killed or lobotomized, so if this keeps up for much longer, I don't see why I should bother with DX.com anymore.

tl:dr
    Site have gone form. over function, but it is function over form. that sells goods in the long run.

Posts(10) | Reviews | Tip post

• sheepish Top 10 Forum Poster Tuesday, December 11, 2018 7:14 PM Reply

Strangely enough, NOD127, we've said much the same things about every "upgrade" that DX has made to its site over many years. Every time, stuff gets broken and DX loses more customers to shops that don't wreck their selling ability with "upgrades".

Remembering 30 years.

Page 6 of 13
Go to Page:
«Reply to this thread (in General Discussions)
General Discussions

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere