Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in Cell Phones)
Cell Phones

No response to problem, after sale button broken

• RetroHetro Thursday, January 3, 2019 6:21 PM Reply

Received order 181208100185353560 yesterday, but phone was faulty out of the box.

The phone "LeTV Le 2 X526 Smart Phone" (SKU sku_523031) does not charge and does not turn on.

Tried to pressing "after sale" button but after
    selecting "Replacement" and "Cargo Damage", describing problem and
    uploading pictures the submission failed. I have tried this several
    times on different browsers on both PC and android device. Trieid other combinations of After sale type and reason and they failed also. Perhaps due to recent web-site changeover?

Ended up leaving several messages for the seller at the bottom of my order but still no response or e-mail acknowledgement after 24 hours.

finally it's worth noting that according to label on the box it was imported into Bengaluru in September 2017, making the phone at least 15 months old already.

Can anyone please suggest how to solve my problem?

Posts(1) | Reviews | Tip post

«Reply to this thread (in Cell Phones)
Cell Phones

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere