Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in General Discussions)
General Discussions

Order 181109001029309093 not delivered

• pabloses828 Thursday, January 3, 2019 7:53 PM Reply

My order was not delivered. The reason "incomplete or non existing address". According to local post office, the name was missing on the package. What can I do ? There is no way to report this problem. Old ticket system doesn't exist. 

Posts(8) | Reviews | Tip post

• jorbarrio Friday, January 4, 2019 4:16 AM Reply

I have a similar problem with my order 181106001026755786. This shipment was sent more than 30 days ago ( on the 

12/11/2018 16:26:15), but I have not received anything yet. When check tracking information this is the message I get: Info "unavailable, we can't identify your number yet". A of couple of weeks said that it was in transit.

As pabloses828 this order was placed with the old system and there is no way for me to report this problem at the moment. Could anyone help me with this matter, please?

I have seen in other post that @Alisa-Deng is an staff member. Could you please help us to open a ticket about this problem?

Thank you very much

Posts(3) | Reviews | Tip post

• Alisa-Deng @DX Staff @DX Staff Saturday, January 5, 2019 11:34 AM Reply

Hello @jorbarrio

For your problem, I have send you a PM, please check and replied.

Posts(1070) | Reviews | Tip post

• Alisa-Deng @DX Staff @DX Staff Saturday, January 5, 2019 11:40 AM Reply

Hello @pabloses828 

For your order 181109001029309093, I have send you a PM, please check and replied.

• pabloses828 Monday, January 7, 2019 9:03 PM Reply

I answered in private message : 

Hello Alisa-Deng,

thank You for the answer. But I don't agree with the solution. I asked local post office and they told me that my name was missing on the package. I prefer replacement because I want the goods. But I don't know why I should pay shipping fee, because incomplete address is DX fault. My Name and address registered at DX.com is correct. This was not my first order and previous orders were delivered without problem. 

• jorbarrio Wednesday, January 9, 2019 6:19 AM Reply

Dear Alisa-Deng,

I have sent a PM in reply to your proposal. Please let me know when you will proceed to do the full refund. 

Thanks, 

Jorge

• jorbarrio Wednesday, January 9, 2019 9:56 PM Reply

Dear @Alisa-Deng,

You offered me in a PM a refund given that I never received this delivery. Please do it shortly otherwise I will be forced to open a dispute in paypal. It is been a few days without any reply.

I would appreciate some answer.

Thanks, 

• pabloses828 Sunday, February 10, 2019 5:11 PM Reply

Finally my funds were returned from paypal. I will never again buy from this site. Absolutely no communication or lies. 

• Alisa-Deng @DX Staff @DX Staff Monday, February 25, 2019 3:17 PM Reply

@pabloses828

We had checked that your package was sent back to us, because it is undelivered item, you can see in the below link:

https://t.17track.net/en#nums=RU209602476NL

We never lie to you.

• pabloses828 Monday, February 25, 2019 5:19 PM Reply

And ? ... Yes it was sent back to you, and what did you do about it  ? NOTHING. It was your fault that it was not delivered and you did nothing for 4 months, just silence. 

post edited by pabloses828 on 2/25/2019 at 5:20 PM
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:
«Reply to this thread (in General Discussions)
General Discussions

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere