Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in Partner Program (Affiliates))
Partner Program (Affiliates)

Cash Back For Points does not work

• volkertm Friday, January 25, 2019 7:16 PM Reply

I cannot redeem my available referral points. When I click on the link after loggin in, I get a new screen asking me to login (as displayed below). I also cannot reach the affiliate ticket-area, as it asks for the same login, which brings me to the shop-part. Furthermore, I've tried to reach DX for this issue, but I cannot find any support mail of form. (concering affiliate). A ticket on product-issues (which is obviously the wrong subject) has not yet been anwered.

Screenshot DX.JPG

Please advise how to solve this issue or how to reach the affiliate-support.

Thanks in advance!

Posts(2) | Reviews | Tip post

• LoGiCeK Saturday, January 26, 2019 4:00 AM Reply

I exactly agree, I have the same problem and I think that many other customers too. Can us reply anyone from DX with solution ???

Thanks!

Posts(11) | Reviews | Tip post

• Chechel Saturday, February 2, 2019 9:30 AM Reply

Same problem here, i can't cashback the available points in the old DX website. Please help DX support.

Posts(1) | Reviews | Tip post

• dor1989 Tuesday, February 26, 2019 2:56 PM Reply

same problem here, iv'e sent messages to dx support here and also in facebook, and i didnt got any ansewrs.

what we can do guys?? 

• volkertm Tuesday, February 26, 2019 4:57 PM Reply

Hi guys,

I finally had contact with support. I was advised to redeem the open amount of the old site in the new site (https://home.dx.com/Commission/index.html) with the button "Cash Back Referral Points". This can take a while (as was before) and I will let you know when I've received the Paypal-payment.

• LoGiCeK Tuesday, February 26, 2019 6:12 PM Reply

Hi,

I also tried that (without any contacting dx..).

First time was not working, second time after one week that button says "Undefined" message only, third time few days later it says "Successful" and nothing more.

Its about one week later now, and points are still the same amount, no new paypal transaction ...

Hope that they are still working on it, because now its still with any confirmation that it will be paid. 

Cycled links to login in the new landing page denied me to contact dx support still at anytime.

Posts(11) | Reviews | Tip post

• Alisa-Deng @DX Staff @DX Staff Wednesday, March 27, 2019 6:06 PM Reply

Hi @all

If you want to cash back for your Referral Points, you could follow below step to go on:

My account---Payment---My Commission

1.png

Posts(1062) | Reviews | Tip post

• dor1989 Wednesday, March 27, 2019 7:06 PM Reply

its working guys!! 

i did it and got my money after few days

thanks to dx crew you are the best 

• chaotica Saturday, April 27, 2019 5:53 PM Reply

@Alisa-Deng

Thanks to your helpful instructions, I made a request and got a "Success" message. That was more than two weeks ago. What is the usual wait time for withdrawals?

Posts(3) | Reviews | Tip post

«Reply to this thread (in Partner Program (Affiliates))
Partner Program (Affiliates)

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere