Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in Feedback)
Feedback

My orders are shipped but seem gone as is my money

• WIM10HAVE Wednesday, January 30, 2019 8:48 PM Reply

I purchased computers and electronics Jan 5, 2019.  Orders #190105100142099053, #190105100170657.   I paid everything immediately and received 2 order tags by email.

DX.COM's your estimate to deliver was 7 to 10 days to supply.  Till today nothing arrived.  There seem _NO_ visible tracking updates?! ... all seems shipped since Jan 9, 2019, but after that date, there are _NO_ updates.

Also, DX.COM does not reply to my customer queries and they bounce any email I send with unable to deliver?!.   What is going on?  I purchased for over 150 USD in goods.  ... 

DX.COM what is your problem?  I used to be very happy with DX.COM but now I am getting worried.  Please contact me by mail and/or update my customer support filed tickets.

Thx,

Wim.

Posts(1) | Reviews | Tip post

• Alisa-Deng @DX Staff @DX Staff Wednesday, February 27, 2019 11:15 AM Reply

Hi @WIM10HAVE

Sorry for the inconvenience caused you. Your order is in processing.

Posts(1062) | Reviews | Tip post

«Reply to this thread (in Feedback)
Feedback

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere