Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in Feedback)
Feedback

Can't post a review of a product I bought

• LaurieC Friday, February 8, 2019 6:54 AM Reply

I bought a product here and wanted to submit a review of it, to help other prospective purchasers to make an informed decision to buy or not. However, when I hit the "review" button I got this message:  

"Sorry, you do not yet meet the minimum eligibility requirements to write a review on DX. For more information, please reference our help center."

I did look up "review" at the help centre and read a document called something like "Review Posting Guidelines". I didn't find in there anything about minimum eligibility requirements. It's a long document, and perhaps I missed something. 

It would be normal if you couldn't review an item you hadn't purchased, but in this case I had purchased not one, but two of the item.

I'm puzzled. Is there perhaps a minimum number of orders you have to place before you can post a review?

Posts(1) | Reviews | Tip post

• Alisa-Deng @DX Staff @DX Staff Tuesday, February 26, 2019 4:06 PM Reply

Hello @LaurieC

Could you please provide us a screenshot about the error.

Posts(1062) | Reviews | Tip post

• kede77 Thursday, August 29, 2019 3:21 AM Reply

sorry.png

Same problem, but in addition it looks like it's impossible to add photo/screenshot here.

Posts(1) | Reviews | Tip post

post edited by kede77 on 8/29/2019 at 3:22 AM
  • liangym @DX Staff @DX Staff Wednesday, September 4, 2019 9:46 AM Reply

Hi @kede77
    Could you pls submit relevant images in the order message? It can't upload an image here.

Posts(34) | Reviews | Tip post

«Reply to this thread (in Feedback)
Feedback

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere