Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in Site Bug Reports)
Site Bug Reports

Bugged confirm thingy maybe solved?

• drahcirl Tuesday, February 26, 2019 8:27 PM Reply

On the shopping cart page, don't go to paypal....click the proceed to checkout button.  Down the page there, you have the TINY little option to select a credit card or paypal.  Check paypal.  Go through the paypal login and confirm there and it seems to work perfectly.  My order SEEMS to be completed and I got the confirm page saying it was on its way.  Hope this helps, guys!  

Posts(40) | Reviews | Tip post

post edited by drahcirl on 2/27/2019 at 5:03 AM
  • matrix-neo Moderator Tuesday, February 26, 2019 8:32 PM Reply

what was your original problem?

Resistance is futile-give in to DX gadget craving!
    also a voluntary mod-be nice please!
    Have an enquiry? https://cs.dx.com/ticket/index

Posts(11864) | Reviews | Tip post

• drahcirl Tuesday, February 26, 2019 11:26 PM Reply

As the other thread said, when going through the checkout procedure, you would go to paypal, do your thing there, and then come back to the site here for the final confirm.  The final confirm hasn't been working in at least a week if you go through paypal.  Going through the other one, the credit card one, and then selecting paypal on that page works.

post edited by drahcirl on 2/26/2019 at 11:44 PM
  • matrix-neo Moderator Wednesday, February 27, 2019 10:08 AM Reply

when you say 'final confirm' is that while still on paypal site or after when on dx site? if on paypal site maybe the re-direct link was(is?) playing up, but if you already found the solution that's something everyone using paypal should know, thanks

Resistance is futile-give in to DX gadget craving!
    also a voluntary mod-be nice please!
    Have an enquiry? https://cs.dx.com/ticket/index

Posts(11864) | Reviews | Tip post

• drahcirl Wednesday, February 27, 2019 12:27 PM Reply

It's on the DX site.  After you go through the paypal site stuff it brings you back here for the final confirmation.  That button hasn't been working in at least a week for me.  Longer for others.  There are more than one threads on this bug reports forum for the same thing.  I suggest you read those.  That final confirm button is still broken as far as I know.  

post edited by drahcirl on 2/27/2019 at 12:31 PM
  • Alisa-Deng @DX Staff @DX Staff Thursday, March 21, 2019 7:24 PM Reply

Hi @drahcirl

Could you please provide a screenshot about the error you mentioned.

Posts(1062) | Reviews | Tip post

«Reply to this thread (in Site Bug Reports)
Site Bug Reports

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere