Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in Site Bug Reports)
Site Bug Reports

Cannot ship items together anymore ?!

• wnutt Wednesday, February 27, 2019 1:06 AM Reply

Shipping cost are applied separately to each individual item - even on items from the same seller.  

The minimum charge for expedited shipping seems to be $25.56, since that is the shipping cost on a $0.86 item in my cart.

This makes Expedited Shipping non-sensible and utterly unaffordable.

Standard shipping to South Africa takes way to long, that is, if it actually ever arrives.

The total cost of the 17 items in my cart is $133.37    (only 1 of each item, with prices ranging between $0.85 and $19.50 - most are small items that cost less than $10)

Total shipping cost on that 17 items works out to $440.20 !!!!  

$440.20 = (16 x $25.56) + (1 x $31.24)

Everything is from the same seller, ie. DX

Every other online shop will ship items together and DX used to do it as well.

I can understand if some items cannot be shipped together, but none of them?

Surely, DX won't do this on purpose, because nobody in their right mind will be willing to pay this much for shipping - they'd just buy from somewhere else.

So, this has to be a problem with the site.  

Posts(2) | Reviews | Tip post

• Alisa-Deng @DX Staff @DX Staff Thursday, March 21, 2019 7:11 PM Reply

Hi @wnutt

Some product in the new station, we separate the price from the shipping cost, but the total price has not increased. The price of most products plus the shipping cost is cheaper than the previous free shipping plus the price of the products.

Posts(1062) | Reviews | Tip post

• wnutt Wednesday, March 27, 2019 11:17 PM Reply

As you can see in the attached a screenshot of my cart, it is not cheaper if you need Expedited Shipping.

Will you ship each product separately - each in their own parcel, with their own tracking number?

dx_shipping_cost.jpg

Posts(2) | Reviews | Tip post

• Alisa-Deng @DX Staff @DX Staff Monday, April 8, 2019 1:52 PM Reply

@wnutt

If you buy the products from the same seller---DX, they will be shipped in one package aith the same tracking number.

Posts(1062) | Reviews | Tip post

«Reply to this thread (in Site Bug Reports)
Site Bug Reports

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere