Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in Feedback)
Feedback

Problem with 3 month old order that hasn't arrived

• scabezas Wednesday, April 3, 2019 9:53 PM Reply

Hello guys! I need to submit a report about an order that states was received, but three months have passed and it still hasn't arrived at my address.

The order is #181207100125031501.

I've talked to Customs and the Official Post Office (Correo Argentino), and they've got no idea what I'm talking about. I already sent a message to the seller, with no response.

Additionally, I contacted you guys via your Facebook page, and got no response. I don't see anywhere in the site to report this.

Any help regarding this, including the request of a refund, will be greatly appreciated!

Posts(4) | Reviews | Tip post

• Alisa-Deng @DX Staff @DX Staff Thursday, April 4, 2019 10:59 AM Reply

Hi @scabezas

I have ask the seller to give priority to your message, please check it later. Also, if you still have any problems, please ask in there, the seller will reply you.

Posts(1070) | Reviews | Tip post

• scabezas Monday, April 8, 2019 7:23 AM Reply

I still haven't heard from the seller. Just a FYI.

• Alisa-Deng @DX Staff @DX Staff Monday, April 8, 2019 11:19 AM Reply

@scabezas

Please check.

• scabezas Tuesday, April 23, 2019 9:42 PM Reply

Hi, Alisa. I've already replied to your message in the Order Details.

• Alisa-Deng @DX Staff @DX Staff Thursday, May 9, 2019 10:44 AM Reply

@scabezas

if you have any problems, please ask in order message, the seller will reply you.

«Reply to this thread (in Feedback)
Feedback

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere