Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in Feedback)
Feedback

Mailbox [email protected] full

• statusquo1 Sunday, April 7, 2019 2:38 PM Reply

Dear sir,

I received your answer to my ticket. You asked me to send you video of my broken device to the adress [email protected] I keep trying to send you that video, but it keeps returning saying your mailbox is full. I also tried to send you just plain text withnout any file attached and it returned also. Please could you make some free space in your mailbox?

I am really looking forward to finish my ticket with you, it is allmost 2 months that I am trying to find any solution.

Thank you.

Roman

Posts(4) | Reviews | Tip post

• Alisa-Deng @DX Staff @DX Staff Monday, April 8, 2019 11:24 AM Reply

Hello @statusquo1

Could you please tell me the order number.

Posts(1070) | Reviews | Tip post

• statusquo1 Monday, April 8, 2019 12:05 PM Reply

My order number is 180821001028737529.

Below you see text of my email, it is impossible to add video to this chat.

Thank you for your reply sir,
    attached bellow you see the video with my watch. It doesnt react to any button, short or long press. Neither it does react to the charger. I have tried many different chargers and it behaves still the same. I also tried to connect them with the PC and it is also not possible. If I leave them on the charger for a couple of minutes they become very warm. 
    Thank you for your help. Roman Lehovec

• Alisa-Deng @DX Staff @DX Staff Wednesday, April 10, 2019 9:46 AM Reply

@statusquo1

Our CS will contact you for your issue, please check your mail box later.

• statusquo1 Sunday, April 21, 2019 3:54 PM Reply

Hi Alisa,

it is 2 months since I started my ticket and I still have no useful answer. I checked my mail box regulary. Customer support mailbox is still rejecting my emails.

Could you help me to finish my ticket please?

Roman 

• Alisa-Deng @DX Staff @DX Staff Tuesday, April 23, 2019 9:50 AM Reply

@statusquo1

Please check your mail box, if you still have any problem, you could ask in there, the CS will follow it up.

«Reply to this thread (in Feedback)
Feedback

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere