Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in DX Points)
DX Points

help to get my dxpoints back please

• MaTrek Monday, May 13, 2019 4:14 AM Reply

Hi DX ,

there are several bugs on the dx.com after I logged into my old profile MaTrek

the old orders are away empty and also dx points Available Points:113.72

are shown only in the field create exchange coupon , however i can not see it

in the normal field dx points where they should be  ...there is just a less than one just from my last order.

I had at least dx Points: 113.72 but now can not make a coupon code or use it ...

also can not transfer it to new account with new email via tip because btw from the new account I can not write

to this forum ...it tells me I didnt set up nickname yet...so stupid while it cannot be changed ...it was made automatically

from inserted email during account creation period. so i am really confused what to do to get my points back usable.

I opened a ticket bug  several days ago but fast two weeks I have no answer...

Is DX site going to end ? whats wrong with DX this year ??

it was so great eshop and now I am really disappointed ...

can someone help me ?

Posts(77) | Reviews | Tip post

• MaTrek Monday, May 13, 2019 8:51 PM Reply

I can see my dx points in the exchange coupon menu but can not create....

see the screen

I would like to use the points to make some order...and therefore i would like to make a coupons... to use them...

can someone from dx help me ? @cyclist & @Maye_Tao ....

account_MaTrek.png

Posts(77) | Reviews | Tip post

• Alisa-Deng @DX Staff @DX Staff Friday, June 14, 2019 4:39 PM Reply

Hello @MaTrek

If you want check you old order, please follow the below link: https://club.dx.com/forums/forums.dx/threadid.1486111

You can use your DX points to exchange cupon. We  have check, because you enter the wrong payment password, so the request failed.

Posts(1062) | Reviews | Tip post

«Reply to this thread (in DX Points)
DX Points

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere