Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in General Discussions)
General Discussions

Impossible to exchange my points

• Ranguelov Tuesday, July 2, 2019 6:46 AM Reply

I have tried several times to redeem my available points but only appear the stored points of the old system ...

Could You solve this problem please.

Best regards

Michel

Posts(10) | Reviews | Tip post

• Alisa-Deng @DX Staff @DX Staff Friday, July 19, 2019 7:11 PM Reply

Hi, please try to create a new order, and check the payment way, does it show? If not, I'm afraid the system doesn't support to pay by points, we hope you could understand.

Posts(1062) | Reviews | Tip post

• Ranguelov Sunday, September 1, 2019 10:13 PM Reply

Dear Alisa,

I tried again to change my available points, I have 40,56 points, against a coupon but it still does not work I still have the remaining points of your old website that appear.
    I made a new order but no way to use my points.
    Thank you for solving this problem quickly.
    Regards
    Michel

• Alisa-Deng @DX Staff @DX Staff Saturday, September 7, 2019 5:42 PM Reply

@Ranguelov, Hi, we find you have 6.19 DX Points in the new system. The 40,56 you mentioned might be in the old system.

• Ranguelov Wednesday, September 25, 2019 5:56 AM Reply

Dear Alisa,

Your answer is a joke...The 40.56 points are in the new system NOT in the old. You can check it in my account....and find a solution for me tu use this points. Best Regards Michel

• Alisa-Deng @DX Staff @DX Staff Friday, September 27, 2019 2:44 PM Reply

@Ranguelov Hi, since the forum can't upload pictures currently, we already sent an email to you, please check.

«Reply to this thread (in General Discussions)
General Discussions

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere