Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in General Discussions)
General Discussions

Warranty claim

• galbana Monday, July 22, 2019 2:08 PM Reply

Hello

I'm trying to puta waranty claim over a product I have bought trhough dx, but, as the old orders are not available at all (I only get a 404 error, page not found when visiting historical orders), there is no way to do it. I have sent a claim over the customer service last friday but I have had no feedback at all.

Could you please give me a way to put this claim, please? 

The order number is: 180213001075291556

Thank you in advance

Posts(4) | Reviews | Tip post

• Alisa-Deng @DX Staff @DX Staff Tuesday, July 23, 2019 5:09 PM Reply

@galbana Hi, may I ask when did it happen? 

Please upload the video on wetransfer.com and give us the link here to download it, thanks for your cooperation.

Posts(1062) | Reviews | Tip post

• galbana Friday, July 26, 2019 5:58 AM Reply

Hello.

It happened friday the 19th and monday the 22nd ( when I wrote the initial message) . I'll try to do a vídeo as son as possible. But, what about muy original problem??

Thank You

• Alisa-Deng @DX Staff @DX Staff Saturday, July 27, 2019 5:09 PM Reply

@galbana Hi, thanks, looking forward to your video. You mean the old orders are not available now?

• galbana Saturday, August 10, 2019 1:01 AM Reply

Hello

I have been trying from my phone several days and not working at all. I have made a video today. I logged on and went to my orders and then clicked "hystorical orders".

Waiting for your quick answer. Taking into account that I'm trying to report a warranty problem this is getting quite annoying, as the item hasn't been working since my first coment in july

Regards

• Alisa-Deng @DX Staff @DX Staff Friday, August 23, 2019 6:00 PM Reply

@galbana Hi, we can't open your youtube link because of server limitation, please just upload the video on wetransfer.com and give us the link here to download it.

«Reply to this thread (in General Discussions)
General Discussions

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere