Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in Feedback)
Feedback

Order Number: 190720100112600318

• Juniperus Tuesday, August 13, 2019 3:31 AM Reply

My order seems to be posted , but can not be found by any tracking site. So I guess that it has not been posted yet.

Finnish wood-dragon.

Posts(86) | Reviews | Tip post

• gasbag11 Top 10 Forum Poster Tuesday, August 13, 2019 8:47 PM Reply

This site has become a complete joke, but a not very funny one. 

Even though there is currently only this one thread in "Latest Posts", the staff member who handles the forums isn't replying because she's been busy replying to threads that haven't been active for years.

If you'd like to send a message to Alisa-Deng, just put an @ directly in front of her name. (spelled exactly like shown) I have no idea when or if she'll reply. 

Good luck.

NO! I don't know why DX screwed up the site so badly.
    Ask them.
    Posts(12557) | Reviews | Tip post

• Juniperus Friday, August 16, 2019 12:07 AM Reply

"Hi, upon further investigation, we are regret to tell you that your package was returned by failed to pass the security check."

So this was the reason.

Finnish wood-dragon.

Posts(86) | Reviews | Tip post

• sheepish Top 10 Forum Poster Friday, August 16, 2019 8:51 AM Reply

the staff member who handles the forums isn't replying because she's
    been busy replying to threads that haven't been active for years.

That gives an idea of how far behind and how short staffed DX is.

Remembering 30 years.
    Posts(24930) | Reviews | Tip post

• gasbag11 Top 10 Forum Poster Friday, August 16, 2019 9:13 PM Reply

That gives an idea of how far behind and how short staffed DX is.

Or is it just a stalling tactic because it hasn't shipped yet and they don't want the customer to cancel the order?

Strange how often (well it was very often until dx started limiting the number of new threads in "Latest Posts") that orders are being returned for "failure to pass the security check" on this site, but that hasn't been mentioned at all for at least 6 months on another Chinese site that I shop at.

Funny how things change. 3-4 years ago if someone had said what I said above, I would have argued that dx was the most honest and best Chinese website I knew of. And one thing I almost always said to customers who thought they were scammed or cheated, was that "I trust DX completely with my money". Now their new "system" won't let me use my remaining store credit at all. It's only $2.01, but it's not about the money. It's about trust, and they've lost mine completely. 

NO! I don't know why DX screwed up the site so badly.
    Ask them.
    Posts(12557) | Reviews | Tip post

• liangym @DX Staff @DX Staff Wednesday, September 4, 2019 9:43 AM Reply

Hi @Juniperus
    We have replied to your order message and this order has been resolved. If you still have any problem, please ask in there. Thanks for your support with DX.

Posts(24) | Reviews | Tip post

«Reply to this thread (in Feedback)
Feedback

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere