Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in General Discussions)
General Discussions

No Support at DX.com AT ALL?!

• MilanG67 Monday, September 2, 2019 3:01 PM Reply

TO: DealeXtreme Support

Hi. I have issues with some of my orders completely disappearing from "My Orders" list.

But, that's not the main problem because I have email confirmations from where I used tracking numbers to track my order's status.

However, there is a problem with one of my orders.

It says that it's not found/it's nonexistent..but, on one tracking website (https://www.parcelmonitor.com/track-it-online/) I can see that order is marked as delivered to "Amsterdam, Government of Amsterdam, North Holland, Netherlands" at "09 AUG 2018".

Order details:

- order created at: 7/30/2019 04:16 PM

- order number: 190730100152906967

- tracking number: RS901023489CH

- product name: DOOGEE N10 5.84 inch Octa-core 3GB RAM 32GB ROM Android 8.1 Smartphone 16.0MP+13.0MP Rear Cameras 3360mAh Cell Phone

- product ID: 2616408

- grand total: €70.49

Also, I've just noticed that there are reviews posted in my name for these two products that were missing from the orders list?!
    I did get one, but the phone I ordered still says it's delivered to some totally different addres/country.

Can anyone tell me what's going on here?! Any kind of help would be greatly appreciated.

P.S. Shipping details are okay, my second order was delivered correctly..but I was able to track that order all the way through.

Thanks,

Milan.

Posts(19) | Reviews | Tip post

• gasbag11 Top 10 Forum Poster Monday, September 2, 2019 10:36 PM Reply

Can anyone tell me what's going on here?! Any kind of help would be greatly appreciated.

What's going on here, is that dx has changed from an excellent and trusted site that I have bought from for about 7 years, to an awful site that I do not trust anymore.

I can't help at all, aside from "calling" a staff member. She may or may not answer.

@Alisa-Deng ^^

If you used paypal, I'd suggest starting a dispute. If you used a credit card, contact them to do a charge-back.

NO! I don't know why DX screwed up the site so badly.
    Ask them.
    Posts(12566) | Reviews | Tip post

• MilanG67 Monday, September 2, 2019 10:45 PM Reply

First of, thank you so much for responding and for helping out. :)

No, I didn't use PayPal (for the first time, that's just my luck)..also, credit card I used is virtual credit card I have from some bonuses from jobs I worked on before, so although it can be used as a regular card I can't really contact anyone to request a refund :/

Everything worked just fine until now, so I didn't have reason for doubt.

But, this one order was "missing" all the time, it doesn't appear anywhere except on one site where it says it's been delivered to some other country..and there are two reviews in my account which I didn't make.. So yeah, it's kind of weird.

• gasbag11 Top 10 Forum Poster Monday, September 2, 2019 11:17 PM Reply

You're welcome, but I don't know if it will help at all. 

Check the dates in this thread vv and notice that there's still no response from her.

http://club.dx.com/forums/forums.dx/threadid.1489172 

Concerning reviews in your name, I wouldn't doubt that at all. If you've ever noticed all the "thumbs up" that reviews have now, dx gives them, not the customers, who should be the only ones to do it. I've seen hundreds of reviews that had as many as 28 up-votes, (thumbs up) yet they were just posted.

They've even gone so far as stealing from customers by telling them the "new system" doesn't support store credit. I had $2.01 store credit and it suddenly vanished. Not much money, but it was MY money. I'm sure there are others who had more. Even my points suddenly dissappeared. 

I once recommended this site highly. Now I recommend staying away from it. 

I could go on, but it wouldn't help anything. 

Anyways, good luck to you.

NO! I don't know why DX screwed up the site so badly.
    Ask them.
    Posts(12566) | Reviews | Tip post

• MilanG67 Monday, September 2, 2019 11:21 PM Reply

Thank you. I totally get what you're saying. Good luck to you too :)

• sheepish Top 10 Forum Poster Wednesday, September 4, 2019 8:20 AM Reply

I just had to log in.

I have only 1 cent of Store Credit but I have no idea where to find it and there is now no way to use it. My affiliate points can also not be accessed now.

there are two reviews in my account which I didn't make.

Which reviews?

Remembering 30 years.
    Posts(24945) | Reviews | Tip post

• MilanG67 Saturday, September 7, 2019 5:45 PM Reply

@sheepish 

Reviews for products from those two orders that disappeared from my orders list.. One product is delivered, but I didn't post the review.. Other one is missing/delivered to wrong country and exact same review was posted in my name..

There's a tread link above for more details

post edited by MilanG67 on 9/7/2019 at 9:31 PM
«Reply to this thread (in General Discussions)
General Discussions

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere