Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in General Discussions)
General Discussions

WTF do you need to do to get a REFUND?

• alang51 Sunday, September 8, 2019 4:11 PM Reply

You either owe me a REPLACEMENT or a FULL refund, no package has been delivered to Australia 
    (as confirmed by Australia Post)

Posts(9) | Reviews | Tip post

• Alisa-Deng @DX Staff @DX Staff Monday, September 16, 2019 5:50 PM Reply

@alang51, Hi, I totally understand your feeling. 

Please do not worry, your purchase with DX is guaranteed. If the package is lost on the way or returned to us after further investigation, we will arrange for a refund or replacement for you.

And for your issue, my colleague has already left message on your order interface, please check.

Thanks for your patience.

Posts(1070) | Reviews | Tip post

• MilanG67 Monday, September 16, 2019 6:14 PM Reply

"...already left message on your order interface.."

Yeah, right. First of all, order interface is all messed up, with orders disappearing and reviews being posted automatically (?!), and second of all you (@Alisa-Deng) told me same thing as well and I couldn't find any message anywhere.

You're just buying time until we give up, that's all.

But, that's fine, more and more people are realizing that DX can't be trusted any more. So, these forum discussions are just for those people who are wondering if they should use DX or not - to tell them to STAY AWAY FROM DX.

Posts(19) | Reviews | Tip post

• alang51 Tuesday, September 17, 2019 7:06 PM Reply

'Please do not worry, your purchase with DX is guaranteed. If the package is lost on the way or returned to us after further investigation, we will arrange for a refund or replacement for you.'

This it totally NOT TRUE.

I have not been offered a replacement or a full refund.

That is why I am on this forum.

Stop peddling LIES!

• Alisa-Deng @DX Staff @DX Staff Saturday, September 21, 2019 4:23 PM Reply

@alang51, Hi, we'll never lie to our customers, for your package 190523100145254889, our colleague has already left message on your order, please reply to her. 

Posts(1070) | Reviews | Tip post

• alang51 Sunday, September 22, 2019 8:19 PM Reply

Thats right, she has left a message, and it says we can't give you a refund.

I stand by all my statements, as distinct from you lot.

• MilanG67 Sunday, September 22, 2019 8:22 PM Reply

@alang51 If I might ask, what was the reason they didn't want to refund/replace?

• alang51 Sunday, September 22, 2019 8:36 PM Reply

They are only offering a partial refund.

Despite the fact I have never received it.

And that I had to chase up the non-delivery with the shipping people.

• MilanG67 Sunday, September 22, 2019 8:39 PM Reply

Sorry to hear that. DX screwed me over in a similar way, and they didn't even try offereing replacement or refund. Won't be using this website anymore, and will try to inform. as many people as possible to stay away.

Thank you for your reply @alang51
    Hope you have a great day!

• alang51 Monday, September 23, 2019 7:00 PM Reply

Yes, there must be a good facebook site or similr where we can pass the word around

Page 2 of 3
Go to Page:
«Reply to this thread (in General Discussions)
General Discussions

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere