Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in General Discussions)
General Discussions

DX Service has degraded to worst.

• MizoChizo Tuesday, September 10, 2019 1:57 PM Reply

I remember when the DX used to be really good but now its the worst. I ordered Xiaomi Airdots about 2-3 months and it never arrived. And when I asked for the refund via "Contact Seller", they have been postponing for the last 1-2 months saying, "Please wait for 1-2 weeks, we are investigating." When the time period of investigation runs out, they ask for another 1-2 weeks.

I see there is no way to report the DX from support regarding these kinds of issues. If anyone is aware of how to reach DX support, please let me know.

Posts(18) | Reviews | Tip post

• SkalTura Tuesday, September 10, 2019 3:54 PM Reply

Agreed!

In the past you got a response after about 1 day when you contacted DX, but now nothing.

I'm waiting for an order that should have arrived already 30 days ago, and still no response from DX.  Tried the contact button already 3 times, but nothing heard from them yet.

Posts(11) | Reviews | Tip post

• MizoChizo Tuesday, September 10, 2019 10:26 PM Reply

Maybe its time to say goodbye to DX.

Posts(18) | Reviews | Tip post

• Ferchomdp Wednesday, September 11, 2019 10:11 PM Reply

I have the same problem.

I have been waiting for my purchase for 2 months, the tracking number they inform. me is not mine, they answer whenever they want. 

There is no way for someone to give an answer

Really a big disappointment. 

Posts(21) | Reviews | Tip post

• Alisa-Deng @DX Staff @DX Staff Monday, September 16, 2019 5:45 PM Reply

@Ferchomdp, Hi, could you please tell us your order number, so that we can help you better?

Posts(1062) | Reviews | Tip post

• gasbag11 Top 10 Forum Poster Monday, September 16, 2019 8:49 PM Reply

Wow! 

Speaking of bad service, not only did it take a week for a staff member to reply, but she ignored the OP and helped a thread hi-jacker.

NO! I don't know why DX screwed up the site so badly.
    Ask them.
    Posts(12561) | Reviews | Tip post

• Ferchomdp Tuesday, September 17, 2019 10:54 AM Reply

Hi Alisa-Deng,

The shipping number by DHL that you inform. me, does not correspond to my purchase. I have spoken with DHL and that item belongs to another person in another city.

I already made the claim and informed DX (Tracy) that this DHL number is not mine, and DX don't give me an answer ... !!!

Could it be that DX is cheating me?

I await a serious response

Order Number:    190715100135028468    

• Alisa-Deng @DX Staff @DX Staff Saturday, September 21, 2019 4:26 PM Reply

@Ferchomdp, Hi, please do not worry, we will go on further investigation with the DHL, let's talk by order message, please check your order.

Posts(1062) | Reviews | Tip post

• sheepish Top 10 Forum Poster Wednesday, October 2, 2019 10:19 AM Reply

she ignored the OP and helped a thread hi-jacker.

And again.

Remembering 30 years.
    Posts(24937) | Reviews | Tip post

• Ferchomdp Thursday, October 3, 2019 11:55 PM Reply

Finally my purchase arrived. Thank you

Regards

«Reply to this thread (in General Discussions)
General Discussions

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere