DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in Electronics)
Electronics

Bellsouth T-388 Walkie Talkie 5km (2 Pack)

• Alcas Wednesday, September 24, 2008 1:34 AM Reply
    I bought the Bellsouth Walkie Talkie set for my son's birthdag (10 years). 1 item is OK. After you push the red button for a while, you can heare a beep, a green light appears in the display and you can see the chanel nr, signal strenghs etc.
    My problem is that the other will not turn on. I even changed batteries, but the problem is still there. Even if i hold the red "onn" button for a few seconds, nothing happens. The battery power is OK, because whenn i push the blue button, the blue light shines very well.
    Can somebody give me some advise, because both items have to work otherwise it's useless.

Alain
    (The Netherlands)
  • Alcas Monday, October 06, 2008 12:07 PM Reply
    Problem is solved! DX has send me a new set for free. I only had to pay $8 for shipping costs. Excellent service DX!
«Reply to this thread (in Electronics)
Electronics

Subject:

* 50 characters max

* 5000 characters max
Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections